DPS Companion

-Fal-

Everyone will have different opinions on this. Scroll thru the forums!

Personally, I use the Lt now (after using Qzeen for 40+ levels). I find the Lt's dps great.

There is no right answer to this question. Tbh, it really very much depends on how you are specced, your play style, and how well you gear your companion.

Edited by Talyndor

Nadia or Zenith. No other companion in your arsenal comes even close to their damage potential. I never got around to use Zenith, I kept using a tank until I got Nadia and then I leveled with her to 50.

Honestly though I'm regretting that decision since she did not impress me. I would advise you to go for Zenith!

Part of the reason Nadia's DPS is often going to be higher is that it is so much easier to gear her with your old stuff. Once I got all the top level daily mods into my orange gear, I started working on hers. Now she has top-level modded out gear. I can get tanking enhancements for Iresso from the Ilum daily heroic, but he can't wear the armoring or mods I get from the Belsavis daily heroics. And I can't find any top level commando armoring or mods for sale on the galactic network, either. Same goes for Zenith. So Nadia is going to be geared better than them for quite a while.

Nadia does the most single target DPS, Zenith does the most AoE.

This has been confirmed by people who have both companions in the same tier of endgame PvP/PvE gear. I forget where the thread is but if you look around a bit you will find it.

Wow that's the exact opposite of what I'd have thought. Cause Zenith does 3k+ single target damage a pop, I dont ever recall seeing Nadia hit that hard...

Right, but the one right below you get from one of the daily heroic 4's on Belsavis. As a Sage, I get offered the Resolve or Force Wielder ones every day, only all of my items and all of Nadias are already geared with it or with the one from the commendation vendor. I see the armorings from the heroic 4's for sale on the GTN all the time for Sages and Knights, but not the ones for troopers or smugglers. I can and will spend daily commendations to upgrade Iresso's armoring eventually, but there is no option to upgrade his mods unless I get a random drop or they start suddenly appearing on the GTN.