Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

RommelESP

Hoping this will be the last we ever hear of Belsavis.

Its a prison planet alright, its not as cool as it was made out to be pre-lanuch as its more a jungle planet than a real prison but thats OK. But time to travel elsewhere and deal with the galactic civil war instead of killing prisoners.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! A "Collector". I think this is the most overlooked aspect of MMOs these days.

Collection, if you call buying things with cartel coins collecting :D It will certainly 'collect' some nice cash for BW, I'm liking this new 'greed is good' attitude from them.

Edited by Cordelia

surprised, and slightly disappointed that the new quest dailies are on belsavis, another high level planet, which already has a daily area.

i would of preferred a reason to go back to lower planets, especially since with f2p, it could inspire some newbies to continue playing/subscribe if they see alot of high end players passing by in cool armour...

Before launch, i was with the majority who wanted better space combat. but when i played it, i really enjoyed it. until you realise the missions are just carbon copies of each other with a bit more difficulty. .... im not getting hyped by these new quests. I guarantee we will see the same design space station (used by republic/neutral/sith ((same design even with thousands of years with no contact?)) which will make them even more boring...

Edited by Jay_Stocker

It's amazing how overlooked collecting is.

I believe MMOs are about "stuff". Collecting, hoarding, crafting, trading, buying, selling, looting, finding, gaining, fighting for, acquiring "stuff". "Stuff" motivates us. "Stuff" can define our accomplishments, our skill, our time in-game, our preferences, our wallets, our tastes, our uniqueness. Collecting "stuff" fits every type of player, from the Crafter to the Pilot, the PvPer to the PvEer. "Stuff" really needs a place to be displayed, because we all (almost all) enjoy collecting our "stuff".

We agree again TUXs... though I don't feel th eneed to display everything somewhere. :D

42 pets and a load of space missions? really got your finger on the pulse of the community Bioware, hey?..

There are many threads asking for Barber Shop and Plastic surgeons, 100's of threads asking for server transfers of our choice. Space is a bad mini game, and I've never used a pet.

Yeah, people are asking for less Star Fox style on-rails space fights or even PvP space fights but not more of the same. If the new missions are off-rails I expect we'll see positive feedback. I'll be honest, I stopped Space Combat after I got the "Hotshot Pilot" on my main.

Still the pets? I know a several people who have EVERY pet in-game (there's 2 of them in Jen'Jidai) so I can see some people being thrilled about this.

It takes Bioware 5 months for 1 new Op. Is that a good estimate?

No. They surely have different teams working on different things. For example, one team working on the new OP, one team on the new WZ, one team on f2p, one team on Maked, one team on HK and so on.

It's not that one team does the OP and then does the WZ and then does the f2p and so on.

What about an ACTUAL ending to the game? Expanded class and companion stories? Oh wait. They are too expensive. Writing a script, all those voice over wasted on stupid low quality cliche story missions... Eat Operations fool! Edited by Khosann

Looks like you have 3 listings for the exact same space mission? I take it the one labeled with "Space Combat" is the initial quest you pickup for it. The one named with "Operation" probably has couple of them tied into one quest.

:rak_02:

I guess technically there's only 12 new space missions.

Edited by Raideag

• 3 weeks later...
Tank? TAAAAANK?

If anyone still reads this thread and cares, I saw the Avalanche Heavy Tank speeder on the PTS the other day and heres a lowdown on it

Looks like a speedersized version of the Firebrand and Stormcaller tanks from Explosive Conflictthat encapsulates the player.

Has a movement speed of.......45% XD its a tank so what do you expect lol guess it means instead of using a larger speeder to show new ops members positioning on the tank fight you can actually use a mini replica to act it out for authenticities sake lol either way its at least an amusing mount to parade around fleet at RP walk speed lol

It is a drop from defeating Colonel Vorgath on Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict according to what Dulfy tells me

Edited by TerranZule
new info

If anyone still reads this thread and cares, I saw the Avalanche Heavy Tank speeder on the PTS the other day and heres a lowdown on it

Looks like a speedersized version of the Firebrand and Stormcaller tanks from Explosive Conflictthat encapsulates the player.

Has a movement speed of.......45% XD its a tanks so what do you expect lol guess it means instead of using a larger speeder to show new ops members positioning on the tank fight you can actually use a mini replica to act it out for authenticities sake lol either way its at least an amusing mount to parade around fleet at RP walk speed lol

Still unsure how its obtained though, owner logged before I could inquire and its been the only one ive seen so far. Maybe its a Cartel box super rare drop or maybe(and probably more likely but not guaranteed) a drop after completeing Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict.

Ill update if i find anything else out or even remember lol

Oh wow, that sounds awesome

surprised, and slightly disappointed that the new quest dailies are on belsavis, another high level planet, which already has a daily area.

i would of preferred a reason to go back to lower planets, especially since with f2p, it could inspire some newbies to continue playing/subscribe if they see alot of high end players passing by in cool armour...

There is no cool looking high end armor in SWTOR, so they probably didn't want to scare away potential players by exposing them to the ugly endgame gear.

What about an ACTUAL ending to the game? Expanded class and companion stories? Oh wait. They are too expensive. Writing a script, all those voice over wasted on stupid low quality cliche story missions... Eat Operations fool!

You must be new to MMO's? they don't have an actual ending, that's just the thing about these games, if there would be an ending, everyone would leave when they finished the game..

• 3 weeks later...