!SWTOR Soundtrack! - Sinking into TOR's coolest parts

TheIcefyre

I too also enjoy the music in this game immensely. Just the whole feel to it, it allows you to sink into the mood of the world you are currently inhabiting. Like Hoth, for example, the music you hear as soon as you touch down on that planet immerses you into the cold environment that you are dropped into from your ship. I love it.

Me too, you can just feel the cold taking hold of your body and knowing it will never let go and that you might meet your end so soon.

Just flag Rauine for his trolling and dont respond, he'll just spam up the thread.

Me too, you can just feel the cold taking hold of your body and knowing it will never let go and that you might meet your end so soon.

Exactly! Glad other people get this kind of sensation aswell.

I think I saw that in a movie once...what was it..Titanic? But yeah music gr8 in this game. Very chilling. amidoingitrite?

When I land on Hoth, I like to imagine I'm one of the AT-AT walkers, slowly falling into the snow as I can no longer control my legs, and I feel my electrical insides exploding, my crew dying, then... cold, then shortly after, nothing. The hundreds of millions of credits put into research and development, finally mass producing me, and all it took was a tow rope from something that couldn't even take out a TIE fighter. It really makes me understand how fragile we all are, no matter how many credits we pour into something, it can still be destroyed.

When I land on Hoth, I like to imagine I'm one of the AT-AT walkers, slowly falling into the snow as I can no longer control my legs, and I feel my electrical insides exploding, my crew dying, then... cold, then shortly after, nothing. The hundreds of millions of credits put into research and development, finally mass producing me, and all it took was a tow rope from something that couldn't even take out a TIE fighter. It really makes me understand how fragile we all are, no matter how many credits we pour into something, it can still be destroyed.

Exactly! Just the cold, flowing sensation flowing over you, as if engulfing you. I haven't reached Hoth yet on my character but the soundtracks that i've heard so far just give a massive impact.

Edited by TheIcefyre

Exactly! Just the cold, flowing sensation flowing over you, as if engulfing you. I haven't reached Hoth yet on my character but the soundtracks that i've heard so far just give a massive impact.

Aye, no matter how big you get you just can't ignore the huge impact it makes.

My character tends to feel the opposite. He could never figure out where music was coming from all of a sudden. Hearing music while exploring a new area or while hunting wild beats on was driving him crazy! Very strange phenomenon. He opt'd for a neural inhibitor. :)