[The Academy] A Video Series Focused on the Basics of Star Wars: The Old Republic

LadyAdmiral

:sy_armor:

The lifeblood of the Sith Inquisitor is fashion, which hides around every corner in the Empire’s dark corridors, and survival depends on an individual’s natural ability to dress well and defeat their enemies and allies alike. The Inquisitor experiments with forbidden powers to not only survive in this cutthroat environment, but to also look good while doing so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! I forget to post here a lot sorry.

If you are going to Star Wars Celebration in person please let me know and I will set aside a goodie bag for you of swag!

Here's everything we are doing in SWTOR for Star Wars Celebration, and how you can get involved even if you are not attending! Video:

Hello everyone! Today we are doing a soft launch of the SWTOR Guild Finder tool! If you are looking for a guild, visit https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/ - If you have a guild, contact me to have it added to the listings!

(Twitter @swtorista, Discord Swtorista#0153, Reddit /u/swtorista, Email swtorista@gmail.com or on these forums)

----

I also made a real-life datacron, check it out!

• 1 month later...