Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Turf War Heroic on Mek-Sha moved?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Turf War Heroic on Mek-Sha moved?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mentalmackem
02.13.2020 , 12:00 PM | #1
Did you move the turf war heroic on mek-sha? its not available from the console that usually has it.
Returning to the Game? Click HERE to get 7 days free sub and other benefits
SWG - INTREPID 2005-2009
Yavin 4 is a MOON

EricMusco
02.13.2020 , 02:02 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalmackem View Post
Did you move the turf war heroic on mek-sha? its not available from the console that usually has it.
Hey there,

That should have been caught in the patch notes, my apologies. We have temporarily disabled Turf War. The Mission has had a number of bugs since launch and so until we get those resolved, we are disabling the Mission. We will correct those issues and bring it back, working properly, in a future patch.

Apologies for any inconvenience, I will get that added to the notes now.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

rampamapam
02.13.2020 , 02:12 PM | #3
Love it that we get no information about the veteran stacks getting removed from all nightmare ops. Thanks guys

mentalmackem
02.13.2020 , 02:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey there,

That should have been caught in the patch notes, my apologies. We have temporarily disabled Turf War. The Mission has had a number of bugs since launch and so until we get those resolved, we are disabling the Mission. We will correct those issues and bring it back, working properly, in a future patch.

Apologies for any inconvenience, I will get that added to the notes now.

-eric
RIP that achievement then
Returning to the Game? Click HERE to get 7 days free sub and other benefits
SWG - INTREPID 2005-2009
Yavin 4 is a MOON

Darittha
02.14.2020 , 11:47 PM | #5
the only issues i found in the heroic was that sometimes the items around the room were made unclickable when few of the enemies we killed. also the bar stool item wasnt having any effect on its designated target - think it was the rodian with health regen buff. i usually just reseted instance and tried again. got my cheevo easily.

Nemmar
02.15.2020 , 06:47 AM | #6
Would be great if you redesigned it while at it. We really dont need more credit dumps. Make it something all players can enjoy.