Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mission Slots

DarkTergon
06.27.2019 , 05:12 AM | #1
Is there any chance we can get an increase in the mission slots, i'm constantly filling up on most toons, and having to delete some to get others. Some I hold on to them as they are for achievements, or I just don't have the time, willingness, or people who can do it online. especially as Iokath, ossus, etc have more missions then ever. And don't forget the alliance stuff too.
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Storm-Cutter
06.27.2019 , 01:28 PM | #2
I vaguely remember this was brought up a long time ago - There was a technical reason that it was capped at 25.

However, If you take a planet's missions - such as Ossus or Iokath, add in PVP daily and weekly and GSF daily and weekly, maybe groupfinder/ fp weekly/ or event missions it'll easily max out without taking them all.

Only workaround is to take a few at a time. - Don't delete any you've made significant progress on and keep revisiting the mission board / mission giver / mission terminal when you have done a few and handed them in.

It'd be great to revisit this and try to up the cap - But this has been the way of it since the start, so I wouldn't hold out much hope for a cap increase.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

TUXs
06.27.2019 , 01:41 PM | #3
I would really like to see the number increased by 10 even. It's not a problem on toons who have been through all of the story, but on any that haven't makes it difficult to stay below the cap.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

GrimTheGlutt
06.27.2019 , 05:34 PM | #4
Yeah this really needs upping to 35 min.

With daily areas now giving out 10+ quests like Ossus and the Pirate event on Dantooine, you basically have to clear your log of anything else you've not made progress on.

If it can't go in a log, then just give a personal droid we can buy from rep vendor or something to call out to pick up next quests, or somehting like that.