<Zorz> Gear & Vanity sells

JDotter

Why you want to buy from us: Considered one of the best if not the best guild in SWTOR since we formed in 2.7. Were the world first clears of 8 & 16M HM Ravagers & Temple of Sacrifice

What we need from you: Fill out http://zorzz.enjin.com/gearsale and if you have questions feel free to /who Zorz and ask for a officer.

Thanks

Edited by JDotter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they sell gear didn't Zorz already give the server access to free loot but 50 mil for a HM kill title is a bit of a rip it's going to get a nerf anyway and it won't be long till it's killed by a lot more people ( after nerf ) and even to this day Zorz still cheese it because they need to use 8 BH.

/why geese so rich i wish i had lots oh money

also milas are you a duck or a beaver don lie you gotta be one

I DIDN'T KNOW MILAS LIVES IN OREGON. DAHL, YOU NEVER TELL ME THINGS! :c

ALSO GO DUCKS.

Edited by mastirkal

How can they sell gear didn't Zorz already give the server access to free loot but 50 mil for a HM kill title is a bit of a rip it's going to get a nerf anyway and it won't be long till it's killed by a lot more people ( after nerf ) and even to this day Zorz still cheese it because they need to use 8 BH.

Soon as a third kill is accomplished you'll know the glory that is 8 BH promise.

If you think the prices are high you don't have to buy anything.

/why geese so rich i wish i had lots oh money

ALSO MILAS ARE YOU A DUCK OR A BEAVER DON LIE YOU GOTTA BE ONE

Actually only moved here in 2012 so neither. Geese even without that money is beyond rich.

So many accusations, so little evidence. When you get 10/10 HM you can return with a leg to stand on.

While I don't have any beef in this debate of whether Zorz did something bad or not, that's a ******** statement that you need to be 10/10 HM to accuss someone else of cheating or exploiting and not having such means your voice is invalid. Their lack of evidence should be the only reason to invalidate them.

Edited by mastirkal

Does your raid group lack skill? Reality check: It's been 5 weeks since 3.0 was released and a month since Zorz has cleared HM 10/10. What if I could tell you, you could be world 10th HM 10/10 ToS/Ravagers (Grats Shay'm for world 9th btw)? You could have the Revanchist title, sit on fleet, and spam the song Iggy Azalea's - Fancy ft. Charli XCX all day because you're world 10th. The game is complete for you and you can show off to your scrub guildies that you are superior* than them.

But are you willing to be world 10th? <Zorz> Sale; Gear, Items, Titles.

* You're not

This thead contains too much hostility over PvE, I urge you all to consider roleplaying as an alternative form of content due to its superiority in skill, education value, lore and euphoric experiences.

-RPsus

This thead contains too much hostility over PvE, I urge you all to consider roleplaying as an alternative form of content due to its superiority in skill, education value, lore and euphoric experiences.

-RPsus

How do role players compensate for all the broken and bugged features in the game? Do yall just call it a disturbance in the force or something? Just curious.

Have our first three sells lined up.

Probably going to sell stuff on Thursday and Saturday unless scheduling is a issue. Those are only true free days where we don't run content with a group.

Edited by JDotter

Does your raid group lack skill? Reality check: It's been 5 weeks since 3.0 was released and a month since Zorz has cleared HM 10/10. What if I could tell you, you could be world 10th HM 10/10 ToS/Ravagers (Grats Shay'm for world 9th btw)? You could have the Revanchist title, sit on fleet, and spam the song Iggy Azalea's - Fancy ft. Charli XCX all day because you're world 10th. The game is complete for you and you can show off to your scrub guildies that you are superior* than them.

But are you willing to be world 10th? <Zorz> Sale; Gear, Items, Titles.

* You're not

I can't tell if you are trying to sell this thread or make fun of it. On one end you sound pretty passive aggressive that everyone else not in Zorz is trash or your being sarcastic and making fun of anyone who actually pays to get the achievements undeservingly. Maybe both?

Edited by mastirkal