NiM DF & DP Harbinger Progression

MasterAtreides

THIS IS FOR NIGHTMARE MODE, HARD MODE WILL NOT BE RECORDED.

Rules:

Please format your posts like the following:

Guild Name

Empire or Republic

What raid you're doing

Boss killed

Day/time you killed it with your timezone

Screenshot or video proof

Tatooine Royal Navy

Republic

8 Man NiM EC

Kephess

11/27/12 10:08 PM PST

http://i.imgur.com/lM7oR.jpg

Post a screenshot of all kills:

Must have proof of difficulty mode. All screenshots must be unedited screenshots with the game clock clearly shown. Please post a direct link to the screenshot/video. I don't want to have to go digging through your guild's webpage to find it. There are a few different ways you can post and acceptable screenshot:

1. Take a screenshot the second the boss dies and the "Achievement Unlocked" is still on your screen.

2. If you were too slow in getting the screenshot for option 1, you can just open your achievement list and show the difficulty beaten there.

3. In the event one of the first two options aren't available due to weird glitches, another option would be to show the boss corpse with the raid difficulty show, like so: http://i.imgur.com/7VgN1HG.png.

4. Post a screenshot showing the loot the boss dropped.

5. Videos are also great.

Ranking:

Ranking for this is going to be real simple. Guilds will be ranked by whoever is furthest and whoever got their fastest. In the long run, the winner will be whoever clears the raid first.

Please make sure to post all your kills in PST.

APAC kills please put in your post that you're an APAC guild and I will note it in yellow.

PUGS and Full Guild Kills:

All progression kills have to be full guild kills. All screenshots for proof of kills have to be in the instance shortly after the boos dies and all 8/16 people must be seen in the raid frames in the screenshot. What constitutes a guild kill should be fairly obvious, but things like alts and people switching guilds make it way too complicated. Here are some general guidelines, but ultimately the call is up to me. I plan on being pretty lenient about this. Get kills with your guild members, don't try and use ringers and you will be fine.

Additional PUG/Guild kill rules, guidelines, exceptions (again, some are going to be subjective):

Screenshots must show that your kills are full guild kills. No more just posting your achievement by yourself on the fleet after the fact. In your screenshot you need to have the raid frames shown, so that everyone can see the name of every person that took part in the kill. Preferably have nameplates turned on so that everyone can easily see that everyone has a guild tag. This rule will ALWAYS be strictly enforced.

For example, I am a member of Epic Gaming. If an imaginary guild called "Super 1337 Awesome Guild" posts a screenshot, and you can see Pride in their raid frames then it's obviously not a full Super 1337 Awesome Guild kill and they wouldn't get credit for a guild kill.

A character becomes "locked" when it gets a kill for a guild. For example, lets say I get a kill with Epic Gaming on my main, Pride. The character Pride is not locked to Epic Gaming. If I try and help another guild on Pride, that kill won't count. The only way to become "unlocked" is if the guild you are locked to disbands. This rule will be loosened two weeks after the raid is cleared in order to allow characters to permanently switch to a different guild. People constantly switching back and forth to different guilds to act as ringers will never be allowed. This will obviously be somewhat subjective and the final call is up to me.

Quote: Originally posted by KarethRiker View Post

Quick question on pug rules. If a member of my guild has an alt in another guild and that alt is part of our guild does it count as a guild kill? (probably only relevant on 16 man). I can see both sides of it since it's hard to verify/toon truly not in guild, but it's also not a pug. Worth getting clarity in advance.

Good question. That will count as a guild kill, as long as you can prove it. Just have them post a picture of their legacy window if anyone tries to challenge the legitimacy of your kill.

For example, lets say I had an alt creatively named Pridealt. Let's assume this alt is in It's Pugable. If Epic Gaming then clears the content with Pridealt, they would still get the credit, even though Pridealt is in another guild. to prove it, I would log in on Pride, open my legacy window, take a screenshot showing that Pridealt is also my character, and post it here. I hope this makes sense.

Any kills that have pugs will be recorded, but they will be unranked (put at the bottom of the list) and have an asterisk indicating they were pug kills. If the guild later clears the content as a full guild, the pug will be removed and replaced with the new guild kill.

All PUG rules will become more lenient over time. The only rule that will always be strictly enforced is the rule that all 8/16 people need to be seen in your screenshots. I may give leniency on the other rules after the main race amongst the top guilds is over if I don't suspect foul play.

Cheating:

Any cases of blatant cheating will be disqualified. And by blatant, I mean blatant. Clever use of mechanics, positioning, etc. won't count as cheating.

I really don't want to disqualify anyone for cheating. I hope never to do so, but will do so in the most extreme of circumstances.

Key:

Republic

Empire

Boss is Killed

Killed with PUG

Boss has not been killed

Inactive guilds will be removed from the list.

Edited by MasterAtreides

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DREAD FORTRESS:

TIMED RUN: Gate Crasher (pre - 2.8: With NiM Buff)

Zorz

The Ex-Dalborran Elitists

Intrepid

TIMED RUN: Gate Crasher (post - 2.8: No NiM Buff)

Yes

Invictus

Concept

Psy-Ops

8 - Man

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Hatred 4/12 12:04 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] The Ex-Dalborran Elitists 5/4 4:08 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] The Vexxed 5/23 9:16 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Textbook Execution 5/25 12:07 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Phobos 5/30 9:11 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Epic Gaming 6/1 11:02 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Concept 9/6 11:20 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Invictus 8/24 6:41 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Midian 7/14 3:56 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Psy Ops 9/16 5:56 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Aurum Gaming 4/8 10:25 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] The Last Centurions 4/15 11:05 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] The Silver Order 4/17 10:48 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Ewokalypse Now 4/21 3:47 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Vindicated 4/21 6:49 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Rouge Elite 4/26 11:28 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Fearless Arms 5/1 10:37 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] W.T.F. 5/23 8:02 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Purple Parallel 5/28 10:01 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Elusive 11/25 11:30 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Multiverse 7/30 10:02 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Solo's Cholos 4/8 7:26 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Pax Fatalis 4/9 9:33 AM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Beyond Redemption 4/29 8:50 PM

16 - Man

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Intrepid 4/29 10:11 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Zorz 5/27 9:14 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Yes 8/24 8:12 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Textbook Execution 9/27 10:25 PM

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES][bUFF][TITLE] Midian 5/1 4:53 AM

Patches Associated with this content:

Patch 2.8 - Nightmare Power buff removed. The title "Conquerer of the Dread Fortress" can no longer be obtained.

Edited by MasterAtreides

DREAD PALACE:

TIMED RUN: Dread Master (pre - 2.10: With NiM Buff)

Zorz

Yes

TIMED RUN: Dread Master (post - 2.10: No NiM Buff)

Textbook Execution

The Ex-Dalborran Elitists

Epic Gaming

Concept

8 - Man

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Zorz 6/10 11:36 Am

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Yes 8/26 10:18 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE]

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Textbook Execution 9/12 9:00 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Concept 10/17 3:51 AM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Epic Gaming 10/14 6:58 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Paramount 10/26 1:57 AM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Psy-Ops 11/2 5:41 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Elusive 11/13 11:49 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Ewokalypse Now 11/23 10:02 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Vindicated 7/14 3:30 AM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Invictus 7/28 8:26 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] The Silver Order 8/1 9:45 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Chill 8/26 11:30 PM

16 - Man

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Yes 9/28 8:39 PM

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CAL][RAPTUS][COUNCIL][bUFF][TITLE] Intrepid 6/12 8:46 PM

Patches Associated with this content:

Patch 2.10 - Nightmare Power buff removed. The title "Deposer of the Dread Masters" can no longer be obtained.

Edited by MasterAtreides

Again, for the sake of progression, please everyone post your kills of NIM DF and DP!

Everything should be updated. For DP I've linked the kill shots to the guild name and time stamp of latest kill. Just hover over the guild name for a link to screenshots.

Thanks for doing this.

<Ewokalypse Now> have finally got a solid team 1 going again whilst the other 2 work on DF NiM.

Sunday decided to go into DP after not setting foot inside since the first week it came out and smashed out 3/5.

Unfortunately we are all scrubs and didn't take screenies. When we do it again this week we will upload new ones including the inevitable raptus kill.

Rev