Sceenshot or video proof

Tatooine Royal Navy

Republic

8 Man NMEC

Kephess

11/27/12 10:08pm PST

http://i.imgur.com/lM7oR.jpg

Post a screenshot of all kills:

Must have proof of difficulty mode. All screenshots must be unedited screenshots with the game clock clearly shown. Please post a direct link to the screenshot/video. I don't want to have to go digging through your guild's webpage to find it. There are a few different ways you can post an acceptable screenshot/video:

1. Take a screenshot the second the boss dies and the "Achievement Unlocked" is still on your screen.

2. If you were too slow in getting the screenshot for option 1, you can just open your achievement list and show the difficulty beaten there.

3. In the event one of the first two options aren't avialable due to weird glitches, another option would be to show the boss corpse with the raid difficultly shown, like so: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps6c486b74.jpg A screenshot just showing the boss health will no longer be accepted, due to the glitch shown here.

4. Post a screenshot showing the loot the boss dropped.

5. Videos are also great.

Ranking:

Ranking for this is going to be real simple. Guilds will be ranked by whoever is the furthest, and whoever got there fastest. In the long run, the winner will be whoever clears a raid first. Note that unlike last time around, the two raids will be tracked separately this time.

The time of everyone's most recent boss kill will be posted in PDT. Please make sure your clock is visible in your screenshot, and you post your timezone. If I can't tell when you killed the boss, I'll use the time of your post instead.

Pugs and Full Guild Kills:

All progression kills have to be full guild kills. All screenshots for proof of kills have to be in the instance shortly after the boss dies, and all 8/16 people must be seen in the raid frames in the screenshot. What constitutes a guild kill should be fairly obvious, but things like alts and people switching guilds make it way too complicated. Here are some general guidelines, but ultimately the call is up to me. I plan on being pretty lenient about this. Get kills with your guild members, don't try and use ringers, and you will be fine.

Additional PUG / Guild kills rules, guidelines, and exceptions (again, some are gonna be subjective)

Screenshots must show that your kills are full guild kills. No more just posting your achievement by yourself on the fleet after the fact. In your screenshot you need to have the raid frames shown, so that everyone can see the name of every person that took part in the kill. Preferably have nameplates turned on so that everyone can easily see that everyone has a guild tag. This rule will ALWAYS be strictly enforced.

For example, I am a member of Tatooine Royal Navy. If an imaginary guild called "Super 1337 Awesome Guild" posts a screenshot, and you can see Denchet in their raid frames, then its obviously not a full Super 1337 Awesome Guild kill, and they wouldn't get credit for a guild kill.

A character becomes "locked" when it gets a kill for a guild. For example, lets say I get a kill with Tatooine Royal Navy on my main, Denchet. The character Denchet is now locked to TRN. If I try and help another guild on Denchet, that kill won't count. The only way to become "unlocked" is if the guild you are locked to disbands. This rule will be loosened two weeks after the raid is cleared in order to allow characters to permanently switch to a different guild. People constantly switching back and forth to different guilds to act as ringers will never be allowed, though. This will obviously be somewhat subjective and the final call is up to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post

Quick question on pug rules. If a member of my guild has an alt in another guild and that alt is part of our guild does it count as a guild kill? (probably only relevant for us on 16 man). I can see both sides of it since it's hard to verify/toon truly not in guild, but it's also not a pug. Worth getting clarity in advance.

Good question. That will count as a guild kill, as long as you can prove it. Just have them post a picture of their legacy window if anyone tries to challenge the legitimacy of your kill.

For example, lets say I had an alt creatively named Denchetalt. Lets assume this alt is in Chatos Paladins. If Tatooine Royal Navy then clears content with Denchetalt, they would still get credit, even though Denchetalt is in another guild. To prove it, I would log in on Denchet, open my legacy window, take a screenshot showing that Denchetalt is also my character, and post it here. I hope that makes sense... I know its kind of confusing.

Any kills that have pugs will be recorded, but they will be unranked (put on the bottom of the list) and have an asterisk indicating they were pug kills. If the guild later clears the content as a full guild, the pug kill will be removed and replaced with the new full guild kill.

All PUG rulles will become more lenient over time. The only rule that will always be strictly enforced is the rule that all 8/16 people need to be seen in your screenshots. I may give leniency on the other rules after the main race amongst the tops guilds is over if I don't suspect foul play.

Must have a screenshot for each boss:

No more just putting up a screenshot of the last boss, you need one for each boss you kill. The reasons are:

1. You could theoretically skip straight to the last boss by killing all the other bosses on HM, and then just killing the last boss on NM. This is not allowed, obviously.

2. You could do something similar on 16-man, killing all the bosses other than the last boss on 8-man then switching it to 16 for the last boss. Again, not allowed.

3. Just showing your achievement list of all the other bosses being beaten isn't good enough, I need to see that every kill is a full guild kill.

If you just post a screenshot of the last boss being killed, you will only get credit for killing the last boss.

Skipping Bosses:

Skipping the Dread Guard Council (or any other boss) is not allowed. If you skip them, any progression you make after them that week WILL NOT BE COUNTED. You will NOT be banned from the thread. If you come back next week and kill the bosses in the correct order, it will be counted.

Cheating:

Any cases of blatant cheating will be disqualified. And by blatant, I mean blatant. Clever use of class mechanics, positioning, etc won't count as cheating. For example, sages pulling people to prevent damage from standing under the walker on EC Kephess, ignoring the rock throw mechanic on the T&Z fight, positioning yourself outside the range of Vorgath's turrets, etc are all legitimate strats as far as this thread is concerned. Things that would count as cheating include hacking, the old holostatue glitch, the old bring 16 people into 8 man glitch, etc.

I really, really don't want to have to DQ anyone for cheating. I hope to never have to do it, and will only do so in the most extreme of circumstances.

Key:

Republic

Empire

Boss is killed

Killed with Pug

Boss has not been killed

Inactive guilds will be removed from the list.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DREAD FORTRESS:

8-Man

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Hatred 10/02 8:07 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Raze 10/02 8:21 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Haterade 10/06 7:58 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Epic Gaming 10/10 10:07 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Invictus 10/11 8:18 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Phobos 10/14 8:12 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] The Last Centurions 10/15 10:32 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Solo's Cholos 10/16 9:03 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] MLP Friendship is Magic 10/18 9:10 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] The Silver Order 10/19 10:55 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Knights of the First Order 10/27 7:45 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Nightmare Council 10/28 2:39 am

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] W.T.F 12/3 6:54 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Reason 10/5 10:41

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Catalysts 10/6 7:20 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Force In Balance 10/9 10:49 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] One Shot 10/08 9:16 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] It's Pugable 10/28 6:54 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Registered Sith Offenders 10/16 11:05 pm

16-Man

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Intrepid 10/08 9:36 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Haterade/Yes 11/5 10:07 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] The Last Centurions 10/22 9:14 pm

[NEF][GCD][GROB][CZ][bRONTES] Psy Ops 11/22 5:31 pm

Patches related to this content:

Corruptor Zero

In Hard Mode, Corruptor Zero's "Concussion Mine" ability now fires at the proper intervals, and there is less of an increase in damage dealt by additional stacks of the ability.

Gate Commander Draxus

The "Corrosive Grenade" debuff applied by Gate Commander Draxus can now be removed by any ability that removes negative effects.

Gate Commander Draxus' "Emergency Shield" is now be visible in Hard Mode.

Guardians of the Fortress will now deal the correct damage and have the correct amount of health in 8-Person Story Mode.

Maintaining crowd control abilities on enemies while Gate Commander Draxus has Escaped no longer causes him to become invulnerable for a short time upon returning.

Dread Master Brontes

Dread Master Brontes no longer fails to properly transition into her Overcharge Beam phase in some instances.

Players are no longer able to taunt Dread Master Brontes during the transition to her Overcharge Beam phase.

The damage dealt and amount of health for The Fingers of Brontes are now correct in 8-Player Hard Mode and 16-Player Story Mode.

Added a description to the "Enraged" buff.

Names and descriptions throughout the encounter are now present in French or German.

10/29

Removed a rogue red square that just wanted to be a part of something bigger from the phase door of this Operation.

Corruptor Zero’s Concussion Mine firmware has been updated to a new dreadware version and the effects now correctly attach and detach as described.

The magnet in the Grob’thok encounter will now display an effect on the ground to make it easier to spot its location.

During the encounter with Draxus in 8-Player Story Mode, the damage dealt by Mass Affliction is now consistent after the Corruptor is defeated.

Edited by cammack

DREAD PALACE:

8-Man

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Hatred 10/3 10:41 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Raze 10/06 7:51 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Haterade 10/06 10:15 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Epic Gaming 10/14 11:21 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Invictus 10/18 10:17 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Phobos 10/20 9:05 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] MLP Friendship is Magic 10/26 7:12pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] The Last Centurions 11/13 11:52 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Nightmare Council 11/13 4:46 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] The Silver Order 11/17 8:30 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Knights of the First Order 11/18 7:53 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] W.T.F 12/10 6:59pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Solo's Cholos 10/24 9:00 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Reason 10/31 12:24 am

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Catalysts 10/28 8:58 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Registered Sith Offenders 11/4 4:11 am

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] It's Pugable 11/7 9:34 pm

16-Man

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Intrepid 10/10 8:52 pm

[bESTIA][TYRANS][CALPHAYUS][RAPTUS][COUNCIL] Haterade/Yes 11/5 11:54 pm

Patches related to this content:

Dread Master Raptus

Players are no longer able to get to an area and avoid Dread Master Raptus' Spinning Attack phase.

Cursed Captive now deals the correct amount of damage when only a single player is present for the Tank Challenge in 8-Player and 16-Player Hard Mode.

Dread Master Calphayus

The encounter with Dread Master Calphayus will now progress properly after a failed attempt.

Final Encounter

During the final encounter, all bosses will remain on the platform for the duration of the battle and they will always return to their thrones as intended.

Dreadmaster Calphayus' crystals now respawn after a group fails the final encounter.

10/29

Dread Master Calphayus has upgraded his Focus Crystals, and they now have immunity to crowd control effects that are equal to his own immunity.

Edited by cammack

Phobos

8-man HM Dread Fortress

Nefra

Kill shot: http://i.imgur.com/mp5aTVT.jpg

Time stamp: http://i.imgur.com/jqCg0HL.jpg

10/1/2013 7:57:38 PM server time

Gate Commander Draxus

http://i.imgur.com/XEL65cU.jpg

10/1/2013 9:12:05 server time

Grobthok

http://i.imgur.com/rMaOpVU.jpg

10/1/2013 9:25:57 server time

It's late and we're tired. Not an ideal composition tonight.