Sceenshot or video proof

For Example:

Tatooine Royal Navy

Republic

8 Man NMEC

Kephess

11/27/12 10:08pm PST

http://i.imgur.com/lM7oR.jpg

Post a screenshot of all kills. Must have proof of difficulty mode. There are a few ways you can do this:

1. Take a screenshot the second the boss dies and the "Achievement Unlocked" is still on your screen.

2. If you were too slow in getting the screenshot, you can just open your achievement list and show the difficulty beaten there.

3. In the event one of the first two options aren't avialable due to weird glitches, another option would be to show the boss corpse with the raid difficultly shown, like so: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/c0nrad/screenshot2013012019575_zps6c486b74.jpg A screenshot just showing the boss health will no longer be accepted, due to the glitch shown here.

4. Videos are also great.

Also, please post a direct link to the image, I don't want to have to go through your guild's webpage in order to find it.

I'll post kill times for all guilds that kill NMEC Kephess. All times posted here are shown in PST. The kill times weren't updated in the old thread and frankly it would be a nightmare to find all of them across two old threads. If your screenshot doesn't have a timestamp, then I'm just going to use the time the image was posted instead.

All people in your video/screenshot must be in the same guild. There will be some leeway (like in Hatred's case where the people were alts of mains that were actually in the guild), but really, try and have everyone in the guild or I may be forced to put a ringer asterisk next to your kill.

When new content comes out I will make a new thread, which will have all this NMEC/HMTFB information archived in it under a spoiler tag.

Also, for full disclosure, I'm a member of Tatooine Royal Navy.

Key:

Republic

Empire

Inactive Guild/Guild that no longer exists

Boss is killed

Boss has not been killed

8 Man:

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Hatred 11/22 7:47pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Tatooine Royal Navy 11/27 10:08pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] The Silver Order 12/3 9:25pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Haterade 1/2 10:15pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Animosity 1/9 7:53pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Momentum 1/20 7:57pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] APEX 1/23 7:48pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Cookies and Kreame 1/24 1:40am

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Tyranny 1/24 7:40pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Psy-Ops 1/27 8:34pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] We Ordered Silver 2/07 9:15pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] MLP Friendship is Magic 2/9 7:34pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Adroit 2/16 4:13pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Select Few 3/21 8:07pm

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Envy

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Premonition

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] DVSgaming

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Deadweight

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Mandalorian Janitoral Corps

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Chatos Paladins

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] PUGS

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Forgotten Hope

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Fearless Arms

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Elitist Isolationists

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Sedition

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Asylum

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Supertroopers

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Nova

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] PostMortem

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] The Walking Carpets

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Funkateers

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Casual Raiders

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Death Watch

16 Man:

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Select Few

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Hatred

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Momentum

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Elitist Isolationists

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Premonition

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Deadweight (plus friends)*

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Animosity

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] APEX

[WH][DG][Op9][KU][TFB] - [T/Z][sC/FB][Vorgath][Kephess] Psy-Ops

* 13 Deadweight, 2 Fearless Arms, 1 DVSgaming

NMEC Two Hour Title Unlocked:

Tatooine Royal Navy 12/12/12 8:09pm

The Silver Order 12/16/12 10:17pm

Hatred 12/18/12 7:30~pm*

Haterade 1/29/13 9:09pm

APEX 1/31/13 7:43pm

Animosity 2/5/13 8:40pm

We Ordered Silver 2/7/13 9:15pm

Momentum 2/12/13 9:56pm

Tyranny 2/13/13 8:58pm

Adroit 2/16/13 4:13pm

* No screenshot in this thread due to a glitch, info can be found here.

TFB Bonus Boss:

[10-Stack Dreadtooth][Dreadful Entity] Hatred* 2/10/13 10:40pm

[10-Stack Dreadtooth][Dreadful Entity] Animosity** 2/26/13 8:19pm

[10-Stack Dreadtooth][Dreadful Entity] Haterade** 2/18/13 7:59pm

[10-Stack Dreadtooth][Dreadful Entity] APEX*** 3/28/13 7:02pm

*21 Hatred / 3 APEX Dreadtooth; Full Hatred Dreadful Entity

**Animosity and Haterade teamed up for 24-man 10-stack kill

***Animosity helped on 10-stack Dreadtooth

Edited by Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Elitist Isolationists' and Casual Raiders' progress in 8-man HMTFB, which I found in Moonpie's HMTFB thread, but was for some reason absent from that other progression thread. He also had Death Watch labeled as a Republic guild while they are actually Imperial. Fixed that as well.

Note that Moonpie had Casual Raiders as beating TFB, but I could only find them posting that they beat Kephess the Undying. If someone could link me info saying they killed TFB I would be happy to change it.

Edited by Denchet

To go along with Chaqen's post, Elitist Isolationists isn't around anymore so you can remove us from the list if you want to keep it to active guilds.

The former members who decided to keep playing SWTOR created a new guild called Select Few, I'm sure one of them will post their updated kills.

Do you guys want to be removed from the list?

I'd prefer to leave you guys on it for the sake of completeness. You guys did after all complete TFB (and in Elitist Isolationists' case got a server first) and I think the list should reflect that. If you would like to be removed though I will honor your request.

It makes no difference to me but people do use progression threads to find raiding guilds to join so it wouldn't hurt to at least put an * or something next to the inactive/disbanded guilds.

^^^This in a nutshell for myself.

I have received a few tells in the last few weeks regarding Sedition, and it current affairs as a guild, and feel that if Sedition was removed from the list or is noted as an inactive guild, it may limit the confusion some people have... even adding a date of when the guild went inactive would be useful as well (10/10/12 was the date Sedition went inactive).

Updated.

I just changed Elitist Isolationists to Select Few since its the same guild just with a different name and GM.

It's the same guild but with a different name, different GM, different officers and different members... but okay. :)

There's a reason I had them create a new guild, because it's not the same guild. The only original member of EI in Select Few is only there because his subscription wasn't cancelled in time. The Officers of Select Few are taking a bit of liberty with "it's the same guild".

Edited by dominius

It's the same guild but with a different name, different GM, different officers and different members... but okay. :)

There's a reason I had them create a new guild, because it's not the same guild. The only original member of EI in Select Few is only there because his subscription wasn't cancelled in time. The Officers of Select Few are taking a bit of liberty with "it's the same guild".

The former members who decided to keep playing SWTOR created a new guild called Select Few, I'm sure one of them will post their updated kills.

Elitist Isolationists have been renamed to Select Few:

http://swtorselectfew.enjin.com

Video of 16MN NiM T/Z on website.

You can see my confusion. So am I tracking EI and SF as one guild or two guilds? If its two then I'm gonna need proof of SF killing HMTFB still.

Huh?

I count 16 members from EI starting Select Few:

A-cid

Calv

Convienence

Criixus

Dalena

Dierdrea

Donutking

Earplugz

Jel'nini

Marisi

Narmle

Renarin

Ryg

Udodelig

Undivine

Vul'ss

Seems like these 16 peoples accomplishments should go unnoticed by your message. Most of us simply wanted the guild transferred but that was not an option you gave. We created a new guild to keep EI going, by your request. Many of us dedicated our time and efforts towards success for the guild, some never missed a scheduled ops. However, we understand if you want to let the name die off with your account, just let it be known here at least, the 16 members above will keep that legacy going by committing to 16 man operations and seeing more server firsts within Select Few.

Out of respect for Dom, and all the long hours he put into EI to keep this going as long as it did, please change the records back, so EI can be remember by its accomplishments and those who worked for them. We meant no disrespect towards Dominius or the Elitist Isolationist name.

We will post new images and videos on our guild site Tuesday evening for 16 man content as to clear this up going forward.

We appreciate you Dom.