Harbinger 4.0 PVP records!

Msackfield

Sorry this one got knocked off before I could put it on due to me hitting third place lol.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Arenas have not been updated, Imgur is being difficult and won't load anything so I'll do those another time.

But the warzone section is updated :)

Nooooooooooooooooooo! lol nice deeps.

when do u usually play?

Edited by starcmarc

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forums thought I was unsubbed for some reason, was unable to post. Realised I just had to log back in hahaha.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! lol nice deeps.

when do u usually play?

Thanks man, you can usually catch me playing with my guild! Cause I'm a premade rat :D.

Updated! Final update will be on the 29th of November. From there a new 5.0 thread should be made, which I unfortunately won't be managing.

Edited by Msackfield

You guys don't have long to submit any 4.0 records left, cause it's officially 5.0 now! But I'll update on the 2nd because then it's 5.0 For everyone fully. :)

Also, if the new thread isn't up in two weeks. I'll do it.

Edited by Msackfield

There it is! The final PVP records of The Harbinger Server in the 4.0 Era.

Thank you to everyone who contributed, from Etude to Sage. You all kept this thread going, I didn't think it'd get 700 views never mind 70,000!. You guys made this the most popular thread to ever come out of the Harbinger forums. If you got removed, it's you're own fault.

Now I can bow out. :cool:

I hope you all enjoy 5.0!

Edited by Msackfield