Cartel Market Rep Vendor

Cyole

• 2 months later...
Oh so wrong....as previously stated, the 3 vendors are in the center of the crafting wing on the lower level

But you will need multiple certificates to be able tio use them. They are a sort of currency. The description throws a lot of people off, thinking they can be traded for reputation.

Edited by Krughal

• 2 months later...
I can't see any cartel rep vendors on the fleet...am I being retarded or is there more than one fleet???? I've googled the location and it's showing the crew skills section on the bottom right of the fleet, whereas mine is on the top left. WTH!? Edited by Tomtyty

No Cartel Market Rep Vendor in this location. He is not on the fleet. Bug?

Take the elevator at the north end of the station (Top of the map). This is the new Cartel Bazaar area. Imp side it's the south end, if I recall correctly.

The rep vendors, embargoed items, and assorted other things are now located there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I have notice the change of position too. I am a founder I know they might have changed the positioned of the crew skills wing and other wings were moved around in the fleet. I do not know what update that happened. I am sure it did happen. Now we have to find the vender once again. It also may be it on the bottom floor in the fleet or moved to a ship in the fleet.