DF & DP NIM Progression

cammack

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't referring to zorz. I've just seen a lot of posts as of late asking about the server's landscape for pve so I thought it might help. /shrug

Yeah, I agree. Quite a few pub guilds on there that don't play anymore I believe.

UPDATED

Everything is updated, i believe that this will be the last post that i update. I just don't have the time for the game anymore. I will still lurk around, but as for the content in this forum i believe Val had mentioned interest in taking the forum responsibilities over.

Thank you all for letting me run the forum. It was a pleasure.

:tran_eek: I think the DF train left a little while ago... bit late to the party there eh :D

Well that's wrong, because Midian had their post nerf brontes kill recorded. If he wants his progress recorded I say let him go.

Well not sure where the new thread went, Bioware support said they restarted the system last night and it was either moved or deleted. If so, I'll rewrite the thread and post it later today.

If I could get Textbooks Council kill posted again on this thread please so I can add it in when I remake the thread.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...