Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard, Revamped!

WillLongstick

well, after like 5 months of thread, i just noticed thx to you, that i could trim the start of the fight as well uugh lol when watching your trim >_> /PokerFace...

so it helps a lot on the set up :D

Carlenix 2/16/23 Hybrid Sniper

2128.52 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/176444

Grats :), my 3rd place victory was short lived, lol

Edited by NerVousxHtiman

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats :), my 3rd place victory was short lived, lol

hehe doesnt really matter :p anyone whos in the top 5 is pretty much tied with more or less luck with numbers :D, also the first link is broken, when i saw his Blog he doesnt have a link to such a high parse, so maybe you can remove that one >_>

hehe doesnt really matter :p anyone whos in the top 5 is pretty much tied with more or less luck with numbers :D, also the first link is broken, when i saw his Blog he doesnt have a link to such a high parse, so maybe you can remove that one >_>

It used to be there, my guess is that when he quit he went back and removed a lot of his stuff.

He really did do 2251 though, him and Akopra are regarded as two of the best snipers/GS' over on MMOMechanics.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

It used to be there, my guess is that when he quit he went back and removed a lot of his stuff.

He really did do 2251 though, him and Akopra are regarded as two of the best snipers/GS' over on MMOMechanics.

yeah finally found his parse, in his blog, checking numbers, all real, but he just modified the parses, thats a invalid parse, once again just someone else adjusting everything possible to buff numbers since no one watch logs... he doesnt use Flourish shot until almost 35 seconds inside the fight, yet hes dmg done its being counted by the armor reduction (his start aimed shot hits as it should), so there are two options, either he had someone else using armor reduction on the dummy before he attacked, or he modified the start event (flourish/shatter shot effect vanish from target once you exit combat so you cant preset it) so basically he managed the log as he pleased... his 0 second is a 5k aimed shot + 5k orbital + 370 crit on injection, triple crit (luck hehe) so he has a 11k 0 second starting fight, then he just sustain coming from it what it would be a decent 2100 parse probably if he didnt have a preset armor reduction 10 energy saved + 12k start 0 second fight... he might be good, because he is, but the parse is adjusted to buff numbers

True that, RNG's are such a pain sometimes. But you are right, anyone who can consistently manage 2k+ dps on a dummy can all be considered equal due to the massive rng's associated with crits (especially with the sniper's 2/16/23 spec, lol).

Updated all the above except the last parse by Toester, who's link is broken. Also, Carl, your Pyrotec parse didn't include start and stop times so the best I could find was 2130 DPS.

The link for Wales' parse was actually broken back when I restarted this thread. It's something on torparses end I think, I don't delete any of my combat logs but came back one day to find my 2148 link broken and my NiM EC title run also gone. I was able to remember when I parsed the 2148 though (and I've been sitting on a 2149 on the off chance someone barely beats mine...).

Carl, both the dummy and ops bosses right now have a 10% defense chance. While you may think that 100% melee/ranged accuracy would cause all your melee/ranged attacks to miss 10% of the time, the reality is that only your auto attack (assault, rapid shots, etc.) follows that melee/ranged accuracy. Rail Shot, even though its damage registers as ranged, will follow your ~110% tech accuracy. Same with Maul, Ravage, whatever. I run 100.2% accuracy on my Powertech and don't have a single miss on Rail Shot in all of my logs. I do however, have a range of about 15-5% misses on Rapid Shot, but that's just statistical variation around the actual 10% mark.

Updated all the above except the last parse by Toester, who's link is broken. Also, Carl, your Pyrotec parse didn't include start and stop times so the best I could find was 2130 DPS.

The link for Wales' parse was actually broken back when I restarted this thread. It's something on torparses end I think, I don't delete any of my combat logs but came back one day to find my 2148 link broken and my NiM EC title run also gone. I was able to remember when I parsed the 2148 though (and I've been sitting on a 2149 on the off chance someone barely beats mine...).

Carl, both the dummy and ops bosses right now have a 10% defense chance. While you may think that 100% melee/ranged accuracy would cause all your melee/ranged attacks to miss 10% of the time, the reality is that only your auto attack (assault, rapid shots, etc.) follows that melee/ranged accuracy. Rail Shot, even though its damage registers as ranged, will follow your ~110% tech accuracy. Same with Maul, Ravage, whatever. I run 100.2% accuracy on my Powertech and don't have a single miss on Rail Shot in all of my logs. I do however, have a range of about 15-5% misses on Rapid Shot, but that's just statistical variation around the actual 10% mark.

here it is sorry posted the wrong link like i did with my sniper at first uugh lol

http://www.torparse.com/a/176481/time/1364781291/1364781638/0/Damage+Dealt

2138 thats it, :D.

also yeah ravage miss from off hand, maul never miss with cap accuracy and it does miss without, while rail shot tried over 200 rail shots in dummy with 90% acc and didnt miss, so theres really something weird going on lol, anyways i just capped my acc like i should and made more sense after in raid bosses :D.

the rail shot is ranged, its melee dmg, register as ranged and its white, and does miss on mobs and operation bosses (tested) its just the dummy thats scrub and dont dodge it >_> haha... for ravage and maul it does miss without acc, in fact ravage miss from off hand quiet often, even if its on dummy if i dont remember wrong uugh :p

Yeah, I can, but it should be noted that 2.0 is only a little over 2 weeks away. Vengeance in 2.0 is definitely more simple than it is now so there would be some significant differences in your priorities.

I know... but in many ways I want to improve now so I'm not just depending on the 2.0 boost to increase my numbers.

here it is sorry posted the wrong link like i did with my sniper at first uugh lol

http://www.torparse.com/a/176481/time/1364781291/1364781638/0/Damage+Dealt

2138 thats it, :D.

also yeah ravage miss from off hand, maul never miss with cap accuracy and it does miss without, while rail shot tried over 200 rail shots in dummy with 90% acc and didnt miss, so theres really something weird going on lol, anyways i just capped my acc like i should and made more sense after in raid bosses :D.

the rail shot is ranged, its melee dmg, register as ranged and its white, and does miss on mobs and operation bosses (tested) its just the dummy thats scrub and dont dodge it >_> haha... for ravage and maul it does miss without acc, in fact ravage miss from off hand quiet often, even if its on dummy if i dont remember wrong uugh :p

Maul uses base accuracy (not sure why) (so not 110% or w/e.)

Ravage Offhand goes by the same 66% accuracy global modifier for all Offhand hits.

This thread should be killed once 2.0 hits for everyone, and if he doesn't mind, the creator of this one can start a new one.

That is exactly what will happen (mentioned a few pages prior). Last call for 1.x parses all, get them in and time stamped before 2.0 goes live this Tuesday.

And the thread is now closed to new submissions. Congrats to the guys who posted the highest pre-2.0 parses for their class. I intend to wait a while before starting a new thread so that gear and level play less of an influence on the high parses. Please feel free to continue using this thread to discuss your parses for 2.0 though.

I know... but in many ways I want to improve now so I'm not just depending on the 2.0 boost to increase my numbers.

I sent you my explanation on pre-2.0 Juggernauts through the PM so I just want to confirm if you got it. For some reason, nothing shows up in my sent items list, but both times, I got a page saying that the message was sent.

I sent you my explanation on pre-2.0 Juggernauts through the PM so I just want to confirm if you got it. For some reason, nothing shows up in my sent items list, but both times, I got a page saying that the message was sent.

I got it! Thanks so much :)

• 9 months later...