Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True to my word page 1 is updated. I don't know if anyone is going to be HAPPY with my solution, but the fact is its gotten really tight, which ultimately is a good thing for the health of our rwzs

You're trying your best Asuny! We've managed to get enough awesome players to start running two teams most nights of the week now, so that should provide more fun. :)

Who wants a mustache ride? And who wants to see Goof Troop back in full force? :eek:

Love you long time....

Kizmet - Goof Troop

get ur *** back into rwzs on weekdays. We need another team in the mix since it looks like Ascendency is done. As for full force unless your powers of persuasion are much stronger that I was aware Reston is gone for good. Nice to see so many of you back though, even if it means I can't borrow Divino as much.

Unless there are q's popping all over the place, the times most team queue up are just way too late...not particular inclined to stay up too late on weekdays...now if everyone is regularly q'ing at 7-11 pm server, that is a different story. Maybe 1.5 will bring back a lot of people. Edited by Dierdrea

that was some fun on black hole tonight. too bad full resolve and some others didnt queue up for rwz's woulda been nice to have some people that say they are best to fight against and test ourselves. sucks that you all choose weekdays all of us work on those days so cant stay up. weekends we pretty much always in rwz queue.

Divino- Goof Troop

Unless there are q's popping all over the place, the times most team queue up are just way too late...not particular inclined to stay up too late on weekdays...now if everyone is regularly q'ing at 7-11 pm server, that is a different story. Maybe 1.5 will bring back a lot of people.

It's pretty hit or miss. Some night there's only 1-2 pops all night. Other nights, like tonight, there's pops for like 4 hours nonstop. What I've noticed is that during the week we start queuing around 7, but games don't start popping regularly till around 8-9, which sucks because there's several of us east coasters in deadweight that usually have to log by around 10 server.

that was some fun on black hole tonight. too bad full resolve and some others didnt queue up for rwz's woulda been nice to have some people that say they are best to fight against and test ourselves. sucks that you all choose weekdays all of us work on those days so cant stay up. weekends we pretty much always in rwz queue.

Divino- Goof Troop

That was a good game tonight. I look forward to more against you guys. We have rateds scheduled only during the week, but sometimes we have enough on and can form over the weekend as well.

edit: For those interested, try and bump this thread so we can get a customer service response about a rated warzone change in 1.5.

Edited by nellosmomishot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...