PVP Observations

DaZeeZee

some interesting things I'm noticing about pvp here,

1. the behavior of randoms in pvp matches is actually way way better than what I've been seeing in pve vet FP. interesting.

2. People can rage quit mid match? I hope they at LEAST get a half hour lockout from re queueing. it shouldn't allow quitting mid match period.

3. Operative is a hell a lot of fun in pvp.

Edited by DaZeeZee

some interesting things I'm noticing about pvp here,

1. the behavior of randoms in pvp matches is actually way way better than what I've been seeing in pve vet FP. interesting.

2. People can rage quit mid match? I hope they at LEAST get a half hour lockout from re queueing. it shouldn't allow quitting mid match period.

3. Operative is a hell a lot of fun in pvp.

1) yeah, people are pretty good in regular warzones right now. Friendly, actually. It's quite pleasant to PvP with people you don't know. Mostly people don't chat much, but when the do, they seem objective focused or even helpful.

2) Yes. On the fence about this one for several reasons both for and against, but that's another argument for another thread. Overall I'd favor some kind of method of reducing people abandoning warzones...but I understand why some do.

3) :cool:

People abandoning warzone should not be an option at all for a very simple reason, it dooms their team to lose.

That's not completely true. I've definitely had times where the bad players leave and we get competent players to replace them and we manage a comeback.

Edited by Raansu

That's not completely true. I've definitely had times where the bad players leave and we get competent players to replace them and we manage a comeback.

it dooms you to lose if no one replaces them soon enough. unless your team was already too overpowered for the others.