Devs, Can We Get Double Valor/PVP Rewards Once a Month?

WooJa

Title says it all. As a kid, I loved how once a month Call of Duty had a double xp weekend. With Valor being the closest thing to xp in PvP, I, and others I talked to, think it would be a good idea to have it. People who may want titles like Battlemaster for guild rank progression (a guild I used to be in requires things like Battlemaster to rank up) and a lot of people who may not normally play might end up giving it a shot. This way more people can try PvP out as they have an incentive to do so.

Title says it all. As a kid, I loved how once a month Call of Duty had a double xp weekend. With Valor being the closest thing to xp in PvP, I, and others I talked to, think it would be a good idea to have it. People who may want titles like Battlemaster for guild rank progression (a guild I used to be in requires things like Battlemaster to rank up) and a lot of people who may not normally play might end up giving it a shot. This way more people can try PvP out as they have an incentive to do so.

That would be great. To encourage people to join pvp, maybe monthly rewards for highest number of kills, damage done, biggest hit, most wins, most medals, and so on. First, second, third per category. Each legacy only receives one reward.

We already get a stipend of Cartel Coins for subscribing and having security on accounts. Why not have cartel coin rewards for these things? Might even encourage fresh blood to join.

If you wanted to encourage pvp you would reward all participants with something everyone wants. the double valor should be global for the event period, or none at all.

I have been thinking, for awhile now, that it would be nice if the people who have no experience could get their own bracket to encourage entry into PvP. Only at level 75...perhaps the game could check for legacy wide Valor scores and until players get like 20 or 30 valor, they will not graduate to the regular warzones.

Now, I may be daft, but would it be so bad? PvP needs fresh people to join the fray. It would help those with PvP jitters learn a little before being thrown into the deep end. I know there are lowbie pvp brackets, but I am sure there are a lot of experienced players leveling up purely through pvp. What I am suggesting is something for people with almost no experience.

Just a thought.