Community Q&A – Feb 10th 2012 Blog Discussion

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You answered mostly questions that I feel have been answered to some degree already while still completely ignoring other questions that many, many customers continue to ask you. Some new stuff, but not enough.

But...at least you said something to us. *sigh*

That said, I'll be looking forward to the "Hue to Chest" feature. Or at least I would if there were any gear variety whatsoever that would make such a thing even worthwhile. (Gear variety being an issue you blatantly continue to ignore, btw).

Edited by photoheathen

Glad to see a lot of this.

So here's some positivity before everyone else swarms this.

On a side note, here's hoping we'll be able to have Guild Ship battles.

Imagine it...being able to launch off of your Guild Home Ship in your customizable class ship to attack another Guild's ship, while some members of your guild control the mothership.

BioWare is clearly just ignoring and neglecting any talk on SGRAs, especially considering information on SGRAs was the fourth most asked question in the Q&A thread, thanks BioWare, really feel like the 'valued customer' you claim me to be. Edited by Rayla_Felana

Glad to see a lot of this.

So here's some positivity before everyone else swarms this.

On a side note, here's hoping we'll be able to have Guild Ship battles.

Imagine it...being able to launch off of your Guild Home Ship in your customizable class ship to attack another Guild's ship, while some members of your guild control the mothership.

It would be bugged... ;)

Not a surprising interview, especially about the bugs. Having a background (though not a job as I will explain) in programming I understand all too well the "easy to fix if you could FIND THE DAMN BUG" issue that others don't seem to understand. Made me realize I am not cut out for programming after I about put my fist through a monitor over a missing ";"n issue. So props to those whose job it is to find the bugs and have to put up with the whining that comes with it. Edited by Ryat

They confirmed dual spec...

It got confirmed but you can tell what they prioritized because he mentions updates coming with 1.2. My favorite part is that they focused on me being able to change the color of my chest for 1.2 but not a good game mechanic like dual specs.

What an absolute joke. For all of those that predicted they would avoid anything but the most softball of questions and STILL give vague and nondescript answers, you were RIGHT! They didn't answer anything.

DERP DE DERRR JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT'S COMIN! YICKY SLAPPIT DERP!

Why did you even do this?

BioWare is clearly just ignoring and neglecting any talk on SGRAs, especially considering information on SGRAs was the fourth most asked question in the Q&A thread, thanks BioWare, really feel like the 'valued customer' you claim me to be'

Whats a SGRA?