Vette Romance Questions

Traezyn

I have this sinking feeling I ruined any romance options with Vette... The first time I had a flirt option I turned her down, but since then I've had a change of heart, mostly due to how lame Jaesa is :p I am now a lvl 41 with max affection points for her, and I have not had another flirt option since. Is it still possible to romance her? At what point will I be able to? Have you had similar problems with other classes?

I don't care about spoilers if they're necessary.

Did you turn her down completely? Or just ignore the flirt? I've never done the Vette romance, so I'm not sure what the options look like on that first opportunity, but from experience with others in general, ignoring the first flirt doesn't usually lock out the romance.

My only other thought would be to ask if you took the shock collar off/have you had any other convos with her? IIRC, keeping the collar locks her out of further convos until you take it off.

If you've only neglected to [flirt] with her once or twice, you should be fine provided you took off the collar.

I have never used a [flirt] option, and in the conversation quest after "Star of Ryloth", I still got a chance to [flirt]. It was very obvious that Vette was still interested in my SW. I removed her collar right away and was nice to her, though.

If you have max affection with vette and you've completed her companion missions then yes, you are locked out my friend. If you haven't started Act III yet, then there may be hope. Edited by Pubsam