★★ Lion 5 - Scoundrel PvP Series ★★

Populism

great video of you popping cooldowns and bursting sages/commandos/gunslinger who were engaged with someone else, you should show the parts right after when you run away and hide i feel thats your greatest strenght. Also the quality of your opponents is outstanding, wish i had thought to let an uncloaked scoundrel stand behind me waiting for back blast to get off cooldown. overall its the best 10 minutes of killing lesser players with cooldowns ive ever seen.

So he played the class the way it was designed to be played?

Man, some people on these forums really don't have a clue do they...

But you are and it's cute because haters just add to popularity. :)

Max doesn't say it real nicely, but he has a point.... most of your opponents in this vid are just plain awful. All I really saw is how awesome scoundrels can be when no one pays attention to them, ignores them when they get opened on by said scoundrel, and just have obviously bad gear and no clue what they are doing.

But I love the quality, and I'd love to see some footage of you against decent opponents. Maybe get out of the premade for a bit??

So he played the class the way it was designed to be played?

Man, some people on these forums really don't have a clue do they...

i know,i was actually doing pretty decent on my scrapper today in pre lvl 50 warzones

i guess all the QQ ive heard were from bads.only thing that sucked is people seem to hate scrappers cuz i seemed to get zerged alot

Edited by CrunkShizzle

No guarding, no tounting, no saves pulls/knockbacks from enemy team. Healers running alone. Undergeared players are gitting 5500+ crits while relic+adrenal are up. Patheticly awful pvp actions from authors opponents. Thats all i saw.

And yea, a scoundrel who is not failing to execute propper his rotation, and also well geared.

Since when fisting 14k Hp diorganised randoms (98% of the video) is called "well played PvP"?

If anyone whants to see how reality looks like - pay attention to what happend at 5:51. It will be heavly abused in organized PvP.

In pugs there are always will be such Lions, who trash randoms and cheer for applouds of cluless. No offence, author.

^

Total madbro

Pretty boring gameplay actually.

Also Random Battlegrounds just aren't entertaining. Duels, arranged fights and stuff like that are interesting. Not bashing some random noobs in warzones :/

EDIT: Though that's a fault in the game because it has no competitive pvp

Edited by Teabaker

Pretty boring gameplay actually.

Also Random Battlegrounds just aren't entertaining. Duels, arranged fights and stuff like that are interesting. Not bashing some random noobs in warzones :/

EDIT: Though that's a fault in the game because it has no competitive pvp

You're definitely in the minority for that. People generally hate duel footage.

Huh. When I play huttball with my Scoundrel, I usually stealth ahead to get passes. Seems the right way to play it is actually to kill random people. Maybe I should try that instead and see how it goes.

That's sooooo entertaining to watch. You should make vids.

The video itself was pretty high quality, but the actual gameplay was really boring. That's the class's fault though, not yours.

Agreed.

There are a lot of Operative/Smuggler vids on the forums showing off their insta-pwn skills. The reality is, most of it reflects a vulture play style, finishing off opponents who are already engaged in a fight. But again, that's kind of what the class was designed for. Personally, I find it boring, especially against PUGs and undergeared players.

Agreed.

There are a lot of Operative/Smuggler vids on the forums showing off their insta-pwn skills. The reality is, most of it reflects a vulture play style, finishing off opponents who are already engaged in a fight. But again, that's kind of what the class was designed for. Personally, I find it boring, especially against PUGs and undergeared players.

Honestly the best posts in the whole thread. (his and the one he quoted) It's a very boring class to watch unless you play it yourself, it's grown increasingly difficult since launch to pull off record (1v3+) or tactical (use of terrain, kitting or w/e) gameplay due to changes in the class. I envy pretty much every class because they have more than one viable spec (SHADOW/ASSASSIN ahem) to show a different style of play while still remaining DPS or tank or what have you.

inb4 "but what about dirty fighting?"

(it's a badly designed tree.)

Edited by Populism

Honestly the best posts in the whole thread. (his and the one he quoted) It's a very boring class to watch unless you play it yourself, it's grown increasingly difficult since launch to pull off record (1v3+) or tactical (use of terrain, kitting or w/e) gameplay due to changes in the class. I envy pretty much every class because they have more than one viable spec (SHADOW/ASSASSIN ahem) to show a different style of play while still remaining DPS or tank or what have you.

inb4 "but what about dirty fighting?"

(it's a badly designed tree.)

It just happens to be that their other viable spec is healing. (It's also the best healer in Warzones currently.)

SIDENOTE: Aren't there supposed to be 5 other stealthers with you in this video stun locking everyone? That's what I was under the impression happens in pvp from the development team.

Edited by veyl

I envy pretty much every class because they have more than one viable spec (SHADOW/ASSASSIN ahem) to show a different style of play while still remaining DPS or tank or what have you.

Hey now... ;)