Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Rollback

DarthZail
12.13.2011 , 04:33 PM | #21
I would spend days LOLING.

psysention
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #22
/signed
server character reset must on all servers on 20th..

than we can say it's a real fair mmo launch with no exploit xp for 7/21 players

FMLDestroyer
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #23
Ya its like ok Day 2.... get your invite.. log in.. hit level 10ish o look a level 50 o look i am dead pvp server ?

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by admralsnackbar View Post
You do not get full xp for a wz that doesn't have enough people. You can not power grind to 50 in two days doing wzs, believe me i have done them for 12 hours straight before. While xp does scale with level you will need many more wzs to go from 20-21 than from 10-11.
Sorry, I believe the people who are streaming on twitch.tv RIGHT NOW and are doing this exploit to powerlevel. Your word < actual video evidence of the act.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

Nytak
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #25
If there is an exploit, I'm sure it would fall under the very standard clause in the TOS that states that people who use an exploit are subject to having their accounts banned.

No need to roll back, if it is a bug that is being exploited, all they need to do is enforce the rules that every play agrees to.
Decemberite
You work hard so we don't have to

Airwren
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Victrixz View Post
I know this will be flamed, but with the discovery of the PVP BG exploit i seriously think BW need to make a server rollback, if not this game will be ruined in so many ways before it has even reached it's official launch day.

Thoughts or ideas anyknow?
I haven't seen any commentary by the Devs that they are even aware of this issue. If I had to venture I guess they are going to turn a blind eye to it and do nothing.

nuclear-penguin
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #27
no reason they cant specifically roll back the characters that spammed this pvp exploit..

Asurai
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Ferathka View Post
From what I am hearing there are alrady lvl 30's running around so yeah....its broke.
how does that break the game? now if you could get massive amount of gold or item with it you might have case but its not the case.

Kemorand
12.13.2011 , 04:35 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AkilZodiac View Post
You have no idea what's going on, do you?

There is a PvP exploit that gives characters massive amounts of exp when signing up for PvP matches.

Because there's a severe lack of people on each server, the PvP matches end in a couple minutes, but award every player with the same amount of exp as if an entire match has been played.

People are exploiting this bug by signing up for PvP matches over and over until they hit level 50.
So?

GetGood
12.13.2011 , 04:35 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Yowfatto View Post
I'm sure they're quite aware of the exploit and will remedy this soon.
You'd think so.

But there aren't any advantages to being first day right?
█|||||()█Ξ█████████████████████████████)