Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Loving this game already


beamerdark's Avatar


beamerdark
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #1
Way to split everyone up with this ******** launch!

My friends got in and i have to wait until tomorrow.

At least they are nice enough to wait at lvl 10 for me to get in.

Played alot of MMOS and this is by far the most frustrating launch i have ever experienced.

Being punished because i decided to wait 1 week before i pre-ordered.

Baalazar's Avatar


Baalazar
12.13.2011 , 04:18 PM | #2
So did OP learn his lesson?

Josiff's Avatar


Josiff
12.13.2011 , 04:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by beamerdark View Post
Way to split everyone up with this ******** launch!

My friends got in and i have to wait until tomorrow.

At least they are nice enough to wait at lvl 10 for me to get in.

Played alot of MMOS and this is by far the most frustrating launch i have ever experienced.

Being punished because i decided to wait 1 week before i pre-ordered.
Sorry to hear that.
Welcome to the angry community club of non EGA people!
WOOOO!

FollowTheSith's Avatar


FollowTheSith
12.13.2011 , 04:18 PM | #4
Well the luanch isn't till the 20th this is just a early access

DarthTolis's Avatar


DarthTolis
12.13.2011 , 04:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by beamerdark View Post
Way to split everyone up with this ******** launch!

My friends got in and i have to wait until tomorrow.

At least they are nice enough to wait at lvl 10 for me to get in.

Played alot of MMOS and this is by far the most frustrating launch i have ever experienced.

Being punished because i decided to wait 1 week before i pre-ordered.
Yeah I feel for ya. I agree, but even if I got in now I wouldn't play without my guild so I would prefer to wait anyway. It's much more fun playing TOR with my mates than on my own. Bad thing is 5 out of the 25 are already in leveling. At least I might get 1-2 to play through all quetss 2gether since I ordered in Nov.
Intel i7 870@2.93Ghz, 8Gigs RAM DDR5,MSI 580GTX,Windows 7x64,295.53 Catalyst Drivers
5fps-20fps on any setting is unacceptable BW get your act together!

beamerdark's Avatar


beamerdark
12.13.2011 , 04:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FollowTheSith View Post
Well the luanch isn't till the 20th this is just a early access
I dont give a crap about the "real" release date.

People are playing the game and im forced to wait, its ********.

carnac_fett's Avatar


carnac_fett
12.13.2011 , 04:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by beamerdark View Post
I dont give a crap about the "real" release date.

People are playing the game and im forced to wait, its ********.
At least this is your biggest problem in life, and not a loved one dying or anything.
Safeguard - Jedi Guardian - Harbinger (US)

Miyaka's Avatar


Miyaka
12.13.2011 , 04:24 PM | #8
It isn't a punishment...it's a consequence of your own delay.
You waited to order...now you wait to play.
◀|▒|▒|▒|▒|ξ∞ξ|▒|▒|▒|▒| ███████████████████████████████)

Grandtheftmotto's Avatar


Grandtheftmotto
12.13.2011 , 04:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by carnac_fett View Post
At least this is your biggest problem in life, and not a loved one dying or anything.
condolences

Dnarris's Avatar


Dnarris
12.13.2011 , 04:25 PM | #10
For some reason every MMO launch is the worst launch ever. Funny how that always seems to happen.