Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt anyone cares anymore, and tbh I have not logged in in about 2 months, but proud to say Nemesis cleared HM Revan, /salute to my guys. All first timers too!

Nice work! Even in its 4.0 state, there's a very limited number of groups left on TEH that can do it, and most of those groups have at least a few players common among them, so congrats on getting 8 titles at once.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there any Ops groups still going on EH?

I left the game soon after SoR hit, and I've come back to find my Guild The Army of Light has moved to another server. I'd really like to get back into Progression Raiding, at the very lest find a group who runs HMs, but GF Story modes don't even pop anymore.

• 1 month later...
Has been a HOT minute since I've been on SWTOR and now that I have more time I saw that my server I'm on, The Prophecy of the Five, is virtually a ghost town. I'm trying to find a server that is highly populated cause I would like to get back into raiding. Wanted to know from those on this sever is this a pretty populated and active server?

• 1 month later...

can someone help my with a boss? in The Knights of the Fallen Empire i need to kill a droid and i hate her :p is she strong and i cant kill her she is a copy of Sccopia if someone will help me send me a message and add me in game

i see one one can help my every door is closed and its hard my compain is dying really fast i cant kill her GEMINI Captain i love the Knights of the Fallen Empire but if i can not do this with i cat mad everytime i am trying more then 10 times and she is Always kille me she is to strong! please Down Grade her get here Heath or def lower or give a Support battle droid i can not do this sorry

Name: SithSofie

Edited by MARTROXA

• 1 month later...
Are there any Ops groups still going on EH?

I left the game soon after SoR hit, and I've come back to find my Guild The Army of Light has moved to another server. I'd really like to get back into Progression Raiding, at the very lest find a group who runs HMs, but GF Story modes don't even pop anymore.

Hey, it's Ludwig! The AL is still around and we are looking to get back into raiding on EH actually. Let me know if you are still interested!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...