Ranked GSF, please.

Admittedly, this is a bit of a stretch, given the inherent lack of interest in GSF. I would argue though that part of the reason that very few people stick with GSF (Aside from there being very little intensive due to lack of exclusive rewards, or continued support) is that there is a rather insane difference between a new player and someone that has been playing since the release of GSF.

I know that there are already plans in the works to alleviate this slightly, with the upcoming changes coming to matching players together based on their rating, but I would suggest taking it one step further and implementing a ranked mode to the game. While there will always be outliers, I believe this would move a lot of the players that have exceeded the "Newbie-skillcap" into a more challenging arena, and free up the regular queues for people with the interest in learning the game.

I have been playing GSF since day one, and I love the game type; but it isn't fun for me or anyone else in the match when I end a TDM with 27 kills to 2 deaths. I don't mean that to sound braggadocios, mainly because I have been in matches where there was someone on the enemy team with the same ratio.

Thank you to any on the development team that takes the time to read this, and though it would be great if these changes were implemented, I understand that there is only so much manpower to throw around, and GSF is at the bottom of group content frequented by subscribers.

Good day.

Shouldn't be that hard to implement considering that they already have the system for ground pvp. However, depending on the interest, it might be necessary to create 4v4 maps for ranked gsf, which would of course require some dev time.

Shouldn't be that hard to implement considering that they already have the system for ground pvp. However, depending on the interest, it might be necessary to create 4v4 maps for ranked gsf, which would of course require some dev time.

Yep just make it a 4v4 TDM with 25 kill win condition

The thing is the little participation there would be. Like you see that GSF pops are an issue on most servers. Sure with ranked and some interesting rewards people might go for it, yet if the rewards are too good, then it will have same effect as with Lightsaber crystals in Solo ranked that people will just que to get the rewards and mess up games for others etc.

I think the community is just too small for ranked.

The thing is the little participation there would be. Like you see that GSF pops are an issue on most servers. Sure with ranked and some interesting rewards people might go for it, yet if the rewards are too good, then it will have same effect as with Lightsaber crystals in Solo ranked that people will just que to get the rewards and mess up games for others etc.

I think the community is just too small for ranked.

I agree. If they were to add a Ranked GSF, they needed to put it into the game when GSF Launched and the population was a lot bigger. At this point it's to late for ranked GSF. Most of the Vets have disappeared (I suspect some may come back for ranked), but I doubt there would be enough interest to waste Dev time on it. I'd rather them spend time on a new map, hopefully a different style of GSF map that is different from Domination or Death Match.

Even if a ton of Vets did come back, they'd be split up among the servers anyway. So that those who would be interested would be divided up even more regardless (unless they did Cross server, but I thought they said that wasn't happening).