Companion feed back

Ashlockheart

I have been testing the changes to the companions, and they do need to be adjusted a little.

I was playing today on my jedi knight. I was on voss doing the story missions. When it came down to the mobs that reduce your armor I had some issues trying to stay up. They weren't elites. Just normal mobs. I could only handle 2 at the same time. More than 2 it ends up being hard to keep myself up. I have died a few times. Not every time, but every now and then. So it takes much longer to clear things out.

So depending on how you want to look into this. You can keep the companions the same if you want, but if you could remove the reduce armor that the enemy's give when you fight them it would help a lot, but if you guys want to adjust the companions. Might I suggest %50 instead of the whole 75%. Damage is ok where it's at, but the healing can not keep up with more than 3 enemies at a time right now. Any more then 3 is to high of a risk. I will admit the grinding does get tiring. How ever if we have to deal with it, it's fine, but if you can at least take away the reduce armor that would help out alot with the grinding.

Thanks and may the force be with you.