Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning player - Dying as Sith Marauder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
Returning player - Dying as Sith Marauder

Melodis
11.23.2012 , 06:57 PM | #11
Sorry about resurrecting an old thread, but I wanted to put my 2 in.

I leveled 1-50 as Carnage. I quit playing my Marauder multiple times because I couldn't survive most fights even with Quinn. Even at 50 Carnage was tough to do anything with. I tried Annihilation and I didn't like the rotation at all.

I've personally settled on Rage for dailies and PVP. I don't even need Quinn anymore. While I use Pierce a lot, I can even use Jaessa and still do fine.

Don't get me wrong. I love the Carnage spec. For PVE it's my favorite. But most of the time I still just use Rage.

Rage has increased my survivability and most of all my enjoyment of the class. I can jump into groups of 5 to 6 normal mobs and easily take them down.

Keep your gear up to level (within 2 to 3 levels of your current), use Rage and you'll have an easier time leveling.

verfallen
11.23.2012 , 08:05 PM | #12
Rage is a thrash cleaner alright. But annihilation can take on elites much better. Carnage is good damage, but it is the poor child spec for solo leveling, and you'll need to be overgeared to clear daily H2 solo with an equally geared quinn.

Melodis
11.23.2012 , 08:19 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Rage is a thrash cleaner alright. But annihilation can take on elites much better. Carnage is good damage, but it is the poor child spec for solo leveling, and you'll need to be overgeared to clear daily H2 solo with an equally geared quinn.
I don't neccessarily disagree. I just don't like Annihilation.