empire overload trend (example The Fatman)

chop-encore

First off - server pops roughly are

---------------------------------------

Queues 2500+ possibly

FULL - 2000+

Very Heavy 1500+

Heavy - 1000+

Standard - 500+

Light - 1-499+

A current example server - The Fatman has:

~ 525 Republic

~ 1400 Empire

---

Check yourself by logging on to either side and testing via sum of /who 1,2,...50

I hope someone proves otherwise but this 3:1 ratio is causing my guild to question server choice. We would be okay with 2:1 (and expected that) but is 3:1 worth risking it?

Edited by chop-encore

First off - server pops roughly are

---------------------------------------

Queues 2500+ possibly

FULL - 2000+

Very Heavy 1500+

Heavy - 1000+

Standard - 500+

Light - 1-499+

A current example server - The Fatman has:

~ 525 Republic

~ 1400 Empire

---

Check yourself by logging on to either side and testing via sum of /who 1,2,...50

I hope someone proves otherwise but this 3:1 ratio is causing my guild to question server choice. We would be okay with 2:1 (and expected that) but is 3:1 worth risking it?

Where else are you going to go? The ratios seem horrendous all around. The best Ive seen is 2.5:1 and that was theortetical not real numbers. I think 3+:1 is going to be common. It seems a bit QQ to get all freaked out before a game even launches but they are probably going to have to do something really quick and really fast. Like faction leveling bonus or something. I guess if its like that on 12/20 we should start crying (loudly)? I really don't buy the "it will even out" I have not seen that magically occur unless there is an incentive.

But the republic storylines are SOOOOOOOOOO boring!

There's always heroes who re-roll to even it out.

Plus the good side always fills out once the girlfriends start playing etc. Good side has the best chicks. This will ultimately be the empire's downfall.

Hi,

i'm not surprised by this ratio, considering, (IMHO) that the imperial darkside choices are much more entertaining ... :)

(at least for me) ...

Lucas will have to rewrite the story, imperials gonna win ;)

Edited by tatatan