Good flashpoints for social points.

What are some good flashpoints to gain social points in? Ive done esseles and black talon but ive long since out leveled them. Ive done a few others since then but they didnt have many dialog options so not much points to be gained.

Is my best option to get more to run lowbies through esseles/bt?

I try to run Esseles at least once a day. I pass on all drops so the lowbies can have them, and most teams seem to enjoy the easy run.

I typically get around 130 social points for a full run. Most of the other FPs are sorely lacking in social points. I think they need to add some small social point gain just for running the FPs in a group. Some of the FPs have almost no social opportunities.:confused:

I try to run Esseles at least once a day. I pass on all drops so the lowbies can have them, and most teams seem to enjoy the easy run.

I typically get around 130 social points for a full run. Most of the other FPs are sorely lacking in social points. I think they need to add some small social point gain just for running the FPs in a group. Some of the FPs have almost no social opportunities.:confused:

Yea, i just did cademimu today and there was only one social option >: I wish they did do what you suggested, and maybe for warzones as well, i mean, we are playing with others and being sociable should at least get a few.