Will I get Onslaught tomorrow? Subbed on top of referral link.

Vienasdutrys

Hello all,

I am new to the forums even though I am a veteran player so forgive me if this is out of place.

The title says it all. I wanted to sub today not only for the Nautolan species but just to be safe in case of card not working or other problema. Of course Naturally I want to play Onslaught tomorrow ASAP as it launches.

So, first I thought I would use a referral link and then sub. As a result of doing that, this meant that my billing period became October 28th and therefore now I am a little worried if:

1) I will not get Onslaught tomorrow and have to wait until referral period sub ends

2) Not getting those cute nautolans aswell

Does anyone know if that will probably be the case?

Can I, as a referred SUB, put in an in-game ticket for this to be solved?

Thank you.

Hello all,

I am new to the forums even though I am a veteran player so forgive me if this is out of place.

The title says it all. I wanted to sub today not only for the Nautolan species but just to be safe in case of card not working or other problema. Of course Naturally I want to play Onslaught tomorrow ASAP as it launches.

So, first I thought I would use a referral link and then sub. As a result of doing that, this meant that my billing period became October 28th and therefore now I am a little worried if:

1) I will not get Onslaught tomorrow and have to wait until referral period sub ends

2) Not getting those cute nautolans aswell

Does anyone know if that will probably be the case?

Can I, as a referred SUB, put in an in-game ticket for this to be solved?

Thank you.

That's probably a question for customer service as I think it could be 50/50

Here's why

A referral will basically act like a 7 day subscription, but there's no actual PAYMENT involved so it doesn't unlock new stuff (there was a thread where someone was asking if they'd get 6.0 JUST using a referral and that answer is 100% NO). However, you put payment in the system, even if it starts after the referral.

SO...I still want to say 'no' I don't think you'll get onslaught on Tuesday...maybe not until NEXT tuesday...but I can't say for sure.

Should have put the sub in first, and then used the referral. Your "free" 7 days would have been tacked on to the end. Using it up front for an expansion may have messed it up.

Only way to know for sure is to check with Customer Service.

(there was a thread where someone was asking if they'd get 6.0 JUST using a referral and that answer is 100% NO)

That may be the case now but it wasn't always. Back when SOR was released I somehow ended up with access to it when I was on a 7 day referral. No idea how it happened, but I assume whatever it was is long since fixed. So there is at least a good reason why people still ask this every time there is an expansion

If you subscribed then you should get the expansion and species unlocked. As long as you are actually a subscriber that's all that should matter.

Yeah it's what I wonder. Got recurring sub up and running since few months, but I clicked referral link so technically I'm in a +7 days period

Yeah it's what I wonder. Got recurring sub up and running since few months, but I clicked referral link so technically I'm in a +7 days period

Subscriber status overrides the trial period of the 7 days. The point of the 7 days is to get you to subscribe. If you log into your account if your status is subsciber, then your a subscriber and will get the rewards.

That may be the case now but it wasn't always. Back when SOR was released I somehow ended up with access to it when I was on a 7 day referral. No idea how it happened, but I assume whatever it was is long since fixed. So there is at least a good reason why people still ask this every time there is an expansion

I agree, I too have use the referral link before and then gone on to sub while within the 7 days. I got the xpac plus the cartel coins right away.

Still OP you know tomorrow, just log into a level 70 if you are getting XP for doing anything then yes. Remember to start the new story you must have done the Hearts and Minds first. The new story will then be from your ships terminal. If not well you just have to wait the extra few days, but I think you will if you have now subbed even if still within the referral link days.