jedi shadow and dual wield

EvilKiwiFruit

The wielding breakdown is like this:

Guardian/Juggernaugt: Single lightsabre only, shield/power generator in the offhand.

Sentinel/Marauder: Single lightsabre in the main hand with something else in the offhand (or a spare hand to fix your hair in mid-fight), or Dual wield with a main hand sabre and an offhand sabre.

Shadow/Assassin: Single lightsabre in the main hand with something else in the offhand (or a spare hand to fix your hair in mid-fight), or Double-bladed Lightsabre with a Shield/Power Generator in the offhand although I am sure I have seen some Sins using a Force Focus for DPS purposes.

Sage/Sorcerer: Single lightsabre only, with a Force Focus in the offhand.

As a shadow/assassin, a double-bladed saber is your only (viable) choice. As far as I'm aware of, the saber charges only work with a double-bladed saber.

some skills need double, but doublebladed has more dmg base (not force power, or any other stat, so sorcerers not affected)

I am a level 14 jedi shadow and was wondering if i can learn to dual wield somehow or if i can only use either one saber or my double bladed saber. Anyone able to answer for me?

You "learn" to dual wield by selecting the proper advance class. You missed the opportunity when you selected Shadow.

Edited by Owsley