My Two Issues With Jugg

Cempa

After getting my Assassin main to Valor +60 I decided to start a new toon, Juggernaut!

40 so far and have been doing plenty of PvP/PvE and thus far I have 2 major issues -rest is somewhat ok:

1) As a Rage Jugg depending on Smash the range is far too small. Smash needs to have at the very least the same range as Chilling Scream -if it does that all my tests show other wise. Whatever the case this ability needs to have better range either passive or in talents.

2) DoT's seem to ignore and bypass all mitigation. I could be wrong and in that case DoT's needs to be nurfed -PvE and PvP wise.

They did say they were going to buff the Juggernaut's survivability a little bit, which really stems from poor mitigation. I would hope that addresses your second issue with DOTs. But as for the first issue, I agree... but for some reason I doubt they will adjust it.

AoE slows, use them.

Sure but why would it have a smaller range that aoe slow?

So much so, try doing it against a ranged bh/com who's kiting you within 10m.

Any smart player, or one who knows the range of smash can avoid it in PvP! It need another meter or two.

Yeah, the Smash animation seems to take forever, and the range is calculated from where you start the ability. The radius is indeed less than Chilling Scream (8m vs 5m, I believe). It is pretty annoying, and now that you mention it, I'd say that's probably my biggest issue with the class as well. Edited by Lymain

smash wouldnt be so bad if it werent for the mechanics of it

try and chase someone in voidstar and smash them from behind. will never work

That is not even the worst IMHO. The worst is you start the smash and in the middle of the hour long animation you get KB and knocked down. Your guy then stands up and finishes the smash animation and your CD starts.

That is not even the worst IMHO. The worst is you start the smash and in the middle of the hour long animation you get KB and knocked down. Your guy then stands up and finishes the smash animation and your CD starts.

I thought it was my lag :(