Launcher Update Stuck at 100%

DJ_Toby

I deleted the "patcher_-1to82" folder but still stuck at 100% and created a "patch" folder in the SWTOR directory which contains several .bundle and .dll files. I tried to repair the launcer with the FixLauncher.exe but it just reseted my launcher to the old launcher and get stuck at 0% download. Deinstalled the game, installed it again copied the files from a friend of mine(i dont know if the game is working for him because he didnt played for 2 Months and probably hasn't the newest patch) but i still get stuck at 100%. I already added and exeption for the folder and the launcher.exe seperately (AVG) and added the TCP Port forwarding explained on the ea suppot site to my router but still get stuck at 100%.

Thank you for your help

Toby

Edit: i rather dont want to download the whole game because my internet bandwidth is 500KB/s

Edited by DJ_Toby

Best to post issues at EA Answers HQ

anyways try the steps at this link easy fix in most cases , no need to do a re-install

I went to the EA link & followed their instructions & this time the rest of the launcher install came up & seems to work fine...now I'm just waiting for the patch for 4.7.1 to finish (which takes forever & a day)...:rak_evil: