PVP Balance is BROKEN

ColdSunHoth

Heavy armor Troopers and Bounty Hunters have too much damage.

Melee Jedi and Sith don't have enough for the damage they take and its pretty sad when everyone tells you tank gear does nothing for your survivability in PVP.

So are Troopers as stupid as Bounty Hunters? Every fight with them is Tracer Missle Tracer Missle Tracer Missle. There is literally no risk to them if you don't have some type of interupt up.

Edited by ColdSunHoth

Guess lot of ppl who play ranged classes just dont understand that. Right now most of pvp matches team is 6+ ranged (sorc/sages, troopers/bh, snipers etc). Now try to imagene you play melee there. Ok they nerfed surge, that means amount of time you have to spend to kill some sorc is increased like 3x times, cause all these ranged classes still have low cd knockbacks, cc etc at same time they just do bit lower damage then before, but they do it constanly. Forgot to mention if oposition team also uses exploits to stack team to 12 ppl...

Exactly. I'm being ripped apart by the BH, IA and Sorc. Don't forget the IA with like 3 different stuns that sneaks in so I basically get to stand there and watch myself die. What's the point of PVP in this game? The resolve thing is broken and worthless. The most powerful classes can heal themselves and do good damage, plus knockback and stun. It makes no sense to me. I love Star Wars, but I'm moving on when Diablo 3 comes out. This isn't fun.

Tell that to the marauders and sentinels I see scoring 350-550k damage every match and wrecking BH/Troopers with ease...

If you cant do that... you have L2P issues because others are doing it *right now* with the same class you are playing.

Funny thing is most good players of the same class will be happy to share some tips with you on how to play better.... if youd just ask them :p

P.S.

Pyro spec is better than "Tracer spam" Arsenal spec.. and the trooper equivalent tree that doesnt use Grav-round is equally superior.... DOT damage owns in this game because it ticks between global cooldowns :eek:

Edited by blackadda

Heavy armor Troopers and Bounty Hunters have too much damage.

Melee Jedi and Sith don't have enough for the damage they take and its pretty sad when everyone tells you tank gear does nothing for your survivability in PVP.

So are Troopers as stupid as Bounty Hunters? Every fight with them is Tracer Missle Tracer Missle Tracer Missle. There is literally no risk to them if you don't have some type of interupt up.

classes are more than just damage taken vs. damage dealt. you aren't factoring in so many other variables that your entire arguement is nothing more than the tantrum of a spoiled child.

seriously... do you even understand the concept of classes? maybe you'd be happier playing fps games where everything is equal.

Heavy armor Troopers and Bounty Hunters have too much damage. Luckily, they sacrifice survivability because of it. Great job BW, this is a well balanced class as a result. A Glass Cannon. I wish every high damage class was like that

I fixed that line a bit for you OP.