Cyan-Black Crystal in TFB?

Hello! I notice this in the pic when it came out months ago. That's actually the "ancient hypergates" warzones, which takes place on the same planet as terror from beyond, so there is a good chance it may be a PvP crystal. Hopefully there is a PvE black-cyan version from TFB, to kind of go with the idea of Explosive conflict drops black-oranges.

PS-a cyan-magenta would be pretty! I guess black-magenta would be cool to...

PSS- there already is a black-purple very rare PvP crystal, from the PvP vendor.

Hello! I notice this in the pic when it came out months ago. That's actually the "ancient hypergates" warzones, which takes place on the same planet as terror from beyond, so there is a good chance it may be a PvP crystal. Hopefully there is a PvE black-cyan version from TFB, to kind of go with the idea of Explosive conflict drops black-oranges.

PS-a cyan-magenta would be pretty! I guess black-magenta would be cool to...

PSS- there already is a black-purple very rare PvP crystal, from the PvP vendor.

Here's to hoping they make it a PvP and PvE crystal. (As they did with Black-Purple and Black-Orange) in 1.2.

Hopefully they are obtained through the TFB HM chests. I always liked the initial suspense of seeing if we got a Black-Purple or not.

I hate black lightsabers, but I love black core sabers. Is that weird?

I feel like black cores is a great way of displaying status as a raider, yet since they are all just +41 power, you don't have to abandon your favorite color for the new black-cyan if you don't want to. At least, I hope the new crystals are also only +41 power. I like using red and would hate to have to upgrade to a color I don't want.

Well they made Black-Purple so Black-Cyan is overdue.

I'm really interested in Black-Magenta, or Black-White (I would fight everyone on the Bastion and Fatman for that).

Black white has to be rarer than white. And whites rare.

Black cyan or Black magenta are my favourites. Magenta hopefully off tfb HM and cyan off tfb normal. But i havnt seen one there yet.

Welllllllllllllll!

Goodish news!

in terror from beyond, 16 man, hard mode, there is a cave between bosses. Entering says in red letters "you feel a strange chilling presence". The red letters do not appear in any other difficulty mode. BioWare responded as what it is in the cave with "only what you bring with you". (Yoda quote)

Possibly a black-(something) crystal? Only time and expiriamentation will tell

We got a Black-Purple Eviscerating from Kephess on 8-man Hard Mode tonight.

Haven't seen any cyan-black or any other color crystals in 2 hard mode runs and 3 story mode runs, all full clears.

Do any crystals drop off of HM Terror from Beyond, or just HM Undying Kephess?

Do any crystals drop off of HM Terror from Beyond, or just HM Undying Kephess?

Same night we got a second Black-Purple Eviscerating off of Terror From Beyond on Hard Mode. This is our second full clear on HM (cleared it last week as well) and no crystals dropped from Kephess or TFB at all last week. It could be that crystals can drop randomly from any of the bosses, but we've only seen them on Kephess and TFB.

If we see anything other than Black-Purple in the future I'll update this thread and let you guys know.

Same night we got a second Black-Purple Eviscerating off of Terror From Beyond on Hard Mode. This is our second full clear on HM (cleared it last week as well) and no crystals dropped from Kephess or TFB at all last week. It could be that crystals can drop randomly from any of the bosses, but we've only seen them on Kephess and TFB.

If we see anything other than Black-Purple in the future I'll update this thread and let you guys know.

We got more Black-Purple in the 2 weeks we being in HM TFB than the all the months we spent farming HM EC. Seen Black Purple drops off the two hidden chest, off the 2nd boss etc. Any boss + hidden chest have a chance to drop it.