Group Finder "Planetery Quest" transport

I believe this is a bug, but I wanted to find out if I'm doing something wrong.

I tried the group finder planetary quest queue to do Ilum heroics. The queue popped and I got a popup that says "Take the shuttle now or later". Clicked take it now and nothing happened. I had to shlep all the way there.

The lfg tab next to the map also had a green dot which says something about summoning the shuttle. I click it, and I get a popup saying "Take the shuttle now or later". Click now, nothing happens.

Has this happened to others? Just a bug or is there a missing step?

Thanks.

You're not crazy. I haven't logged in yet today, but had the same thing happen to me yesterday several times. I was hoping to see it in the 1.3.0a notes, but no such luck. I'm very excited about the group finder, but I'm very anxious to see the transport function work.

I'm almost postive that the shuttle is not actually available for Planetary Destinations in the group finder. It may even say that right in the group finder UI. At work though so I can't actually check that to confirm. So you're right it may be a bug, but not the bug you're thinking it is. Edited by Xiahoufig

I'm almost postive that the shuttle is not actually available for Planetary Destinations in the group finder. It may even say that right in the group finder UI. At work though so I can't actually check that to confirm. So you're right it may be a bug, but not the bug you're thinking it is.

No, you're not right. It pops up a "Shuttle to destination Now/Later" option as with Flashpoints, but it does nothing.

No, you're not right. It pops up a "Shuttle to destination Now/Later" option as with Flashpoints, but it does nothing.

That's not what I meant. I mean, on the UI of the tool itself, I thought I remembered seeing something mentioning that a quick shuttle to the planetary destination isn't available at all and the box popping up when the queue pops is a bug in itself.

That's not what I meant. I mean, on the UI of the tool itself, I thought I remembered seeing something mentioning that a quick shuttle to the planetary destination isn't available at all and the box popping up when the queue pops is a bug in itself.

Wish I could look at the UI right now. Can anyone confirm this?

I have yet to even have planetary destination group finder even work ONCE for me.

Being able to hop flashpoints is nice, I like that but it is a pain when it does not return you to where you were.

What I really need though is to be able to group up for all those H2+ and higher quests that I am forced to skip all the time because I cannot find anyone who will bother with them. I know there are metrics for the devs showing the number of planets with Heroic level quests and their completion numbers.

I have been queue now for over 4 hours and not once has it popped for planetary destination.

I am really disappointed because this does not feel like an "allies" patch at all. :(

Wish I could look at the UI right now. Can anyone confirm this?

I did, not too long ago. You have to hover over the Planetary Destinations checkbox on the LFG UI to see the statement about the auto travel not being available (It's on the tooltip). So it does seem to be a bug to have the box pop up.