Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira carsen bug?(different than the threads)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira carsen bug?(different than the threads)

Patizor
01.19.2012 , 08:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
is this how it is supposed to happen?
That's how it happened to me.
Eat light saber, jerk!

Patizor
01.19.2012 , 08:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Use_The_Force View Post
I get the chat that she wants to talk every now and then, but it disapears and she offers no dialogue...
When she says she wants to talk, do you take her to a cantina or your ship? She will only have that talk with you there if you didn't know.
Eat light saber, jerk!

Use_The_Force
01.22.2012 , 02:38 AM | #13
Yes, but the symbol disappears when I enter a starport or area with cantina...
▇!!!!!!!!][]]≣(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Maidel
01.22.2012 , 06:09 AM | #14
It's a semi bug from what I've understood. It lights up because you have either reached the right level OR the required amount of affection, but not both. Therefore she wants to talk to you, but you haven't reached both requiremts.

Ziffron
01.22.2012 , 10:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Maidel View Post
It's a semi bug from what I've understood. It lights up because you have either reached the right level OR the required amount of affection, but not both. Therefore she wants to talk to you, but you haven't reached both requiremts.
this.
I had the same issue, unfortunately Kira is stubborn and won't have any serious convo's with you until after the asteroid facility, once you pass that point in the story, her companion story begins, and there are certain lvls you have to reach to be able to talk to her, and you need the right lvl of affection from her beforeshe'll show any interest in talking to you
The Merak Legacy
Never Retreat
Never Surrender
The Force is with you, Now and Always