Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira carsen bug?(different than the threads)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira carsen bug?(different than the threads)

John_Locke
01.14.2012 , 11:03 AM | #1
I did pick the dark side flirt option on the asteroid facility , no kira didn't bug and after the main class quest conversation with her she returned to her normal post on the ship and had a quest mark above her.

I talked to her and there were flirt options, after finished.Another quest mark appeared and then 3 more.

I had about 5 conversations with kira in total almost.

Is this normal?I mean shouldn't it be one?
Am i now more ahead than i should be?

Am 27 lvl , thanks

Ofeogeous
01.14.2012 , 11:14 AM | #2
I Had same thing happen, then it was a while before we spoke again. Doc also hit me with several in a row. I have not read up on the companions, but i think i still have her on the leash for the relationship thingy.

John_Locke
01.14.2012 , 11:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ofeogeous View Post
I Had same thing happen, then it was a while before we spoke again. Doc also hit me with several in a row. I have not read up on the companions, but i think i still have her on the leash for the relationship thingy.
is this how it is supposed to happen?

Bovinity
01.14.2012 , 11:26 AM | #4
If I'm not mistaken, when they choose to talk with you is based on their affection level. So if you - one way or another - raised their affection level very quickly, they'll go through several affection thresholds and want to talk to you multiple times.

Joefjr
01.14.2012 , 12:23 PM | #5
When they talk to you is based off of affection and lvl, the reason you get so many at once is because most people level past their class quest lvl. For Ex Class quest is lvl 19 but your 23.

E-Argos
01.14.2012 , 03:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
is this how it is supposed to happen?
Kira's affection is set up so that you can't have certain conversations until AFTER the asteroid facility. So you've been gaining affection past a few conversation thresholds, but she hasn't been "allowed" to talk to you because the story hadn't progressed. Once it did, she opened up with a lot of new info.
Thoughts on Guardian armor? Cast your vote and state your case now in the
Jedi Guardian Armor Poll!
Over 2000 people have voted! The community has spoken, and 70% dig the new look.
How about you?

Kinvarus
01.14.2012 , 05:48 PM | #7
Yeah I had the same thing, as for the Convo's their mostly based on affection level. My female Trooper got the first companion quest from Aric when she was about level 22-23 but the class quest is 32! So it works both ways
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Goodness reflects the light and evil bears the seed of all darkness. These are mirrors of the soul, reflections of the mind."

Use_The_Force
01.19.2012 , 06:20 PM | #8
I don't know if it's just me, but I have yet to receive a companion quest from her. Just finished Taris, level 25, ~2200 affection points. I get the chat that she wants to talk every now and then, but it disapears and she offers no dialogue...
▇!!!!!!!!][]]≣(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Tandako
01.19.2012 , 06:23 PM | #9
LEVEL UP.

It is the same as mass effect romance. She will only let you go so far until later in the story. You are not suppose to instant woo her. It is suppose to be a romance that developed along the way.

Use_The_Force
01.19.2012 , 06:39 PM | #10
But she hasn't let me go anywhere at all, 0 quests? I have had 0 dialogue with her thus far... The symbol for talking is there over her portrait, but disappears... Are there no quests for her until act II or something? Or is there just a certain level I need to reach? What level would that be?
▇!!!!!!!!][]]≣(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)