U folks find it hard to keep focus up?

Darth_Dynas

You're doing it wrong. Shien and Soresu both generate focus (Shien by doing dmg, Soresu by taking dmg). Force leap, Stasis, Strike, Sundering Strike, Saber Throw, and Master strike also build focus. Lets not forget this amazing skill call combat focus... Let me guess you're a lowbie right?

I hardly or never run out of focus in a fight in PvP and PvE.

Edited by Shadow_Spec

You're doing it wrong. Shien and Soresu both generate focus (Shien by doing dmg, Soresu by taking dmg). Force leap, Stasis, Strike, Sundering Strike, Saber Throw, and Master strike also build focus. Lets not forget this amazing skill call combat focus... Let me guess you're a lowbie right?

I hardly or never run out of focus in a fight in PvP and PvE.

its really cool that other classes can do pretty much whatever and never be "doing it wrong." Oh and we eat sentinels for breakfast too -no matter how you "do it." Shame sents can't be as user friendly, no? Ah well, gotta have someone to mercilessly kill in WZs.

i find in pvp anwyay - that i'm constantly running out and getting poned.

Never tried in pvp, but I only run out of focus in certain circumstances in pve.

Situation one: I didn't force leap in and I just pile in with big attacks, that's my fault, I'm do used to having the free focus from force leap that I'm not paying attention.

Situation two: I didn't force leap in AND stasis is on cool down from a previous fight. In which case I pop combat focus and away I go.

its really cool that other classes can do pretty much whatever and never be "doing it wrong." Oh and we eat sentinels for breakfast too -no matter how you "do it." Shame sents can't be as user friendly, no? Ah well, gotta have someone to mercilessly kill in WZs.

There's a learning curve for the Jedi Knight. If you can't figure it out, you should just reroll.

There's a learning curve for the Jedi Knight. If you can't figure it out, you should just reroll.

Figuring it out doesn't make it easy in the least.

You still have to pay attention to any details and be extremely reactive.

My sent asks me MUCH more effort than any of my other characters. Only reason I keep playing him is because is my main and I prefer melee.

I don't see why only one class should have one "learning curve" that hard. Come on, I know troopers who only use 4 skills and they win with no effort.

Either make the other classes harder, either make the Jedi simpler. (actually, the ability delays + fps problem + all the glitches are already killing the class, when you had a ridiculous 3 minutes cooldown for the only anti cc we got, it's wonderful)