An embarrassing adventure....

leijae

One day last week I posted a very simple message that had exuded my feelings from a certain point in time perfectly. However, my feelings were illegitimate. (Explanation to follow after apology). My previous statements were not how I really feel about the (entire) community, and it's embarrassing.

Apology

First I want to say sorry to the Goof Troop, I misrepresented you in the grossest of ways, and for me personally that is unacceptable. You guys were kind enough to let me try out for your guild, then allowed me to join despite that my gear was only recruit. (Some guilds only let you in unless you have full war hero) . I don't expect a re-invite to the guild, I'm not asking for one. (After much deliberation, yes I am a clicker, but I've noticed that it's situational lol)

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to the entire PvP community on The Harbinger. What I said was hurtful, and I wouldn't want anyone saying those things about me or the people I spend time with.

My recent actions have got me gkicked from not just The Goof Troop on Harbinger, but also my lowby imp guild on Jedi Covenant. So, know that my anger wasn't only directed at you.

Explanation

I can't promise that my actions won't be repeated in the future. About 10 years ago, I had an accident (not the kind involved with a car) but one significant enough to mis-align two of the vertebrae in my back. From time to time the pain flares up to a point I am dependent on medication to subdue it. Suboxone, the medication I rely on, is a psyco-narcotic that sends me into an irritated rage or a deep depression (occasionaly). Why don't I just switch drugs? Because sub is the only pill I can keep down, the rest upset my stomach.

If you feel like accepting my apology, thank you. I don't know what I can do to make up for my actions. (Just ask the guys in Goof Troop, most of them will tell you that when I'm not doped up I'm actually a pretty decent person) For those that don't accept my apology, I completely understand. I don't know that I would be able to accept some random's excuse to troll, especially since it's the internet and this jerk (me) could be just lying to us cause he did something stupid. That decision is completely up to you.

So, this whole ordeal has embarrassed me enough that I'm going to be significantly limiting my time on the Harbinger, and on my lowby imp on Jedi Cov. Even my main guild noticed I was being terrible and asked me to log off (and after many insults and expletives I did). Luckily, they knew my situation and didn't gkick me. Truly, I hope the best of luck for the pvp guilds on Harbinger, and once again, I'm very sorry for my behavior toward you.

i Just need to tell you something.. the fact you had an accident is not excuse to be an ******e. Lots of ppl have accident's and live a life very proud.. i know a soldier that received a bullet to the shoulder and other to the hand. both in the arm of the mouse that seriously limit the movility of his fingers . but that dont turn him in a goof ball.. ;) even with the pain :p

You bigger issue is that you are unwilling to listen to what other ppls said and you sail the world with a god mentality that you can't be wrong.

If you are a clicker .. fix it.. is easy. practice practice practice ... keybind your actions and go to a dummy and PRACTICE PRACTICE.

i Just need to tell you something.. the fact you had an accident is not excuse to be an ******e. Lots of ppl have accident's and live a life very proud.. i know a soldier that received a bullet to the shoulder and other to the hand. both in the arm of the mouse that seriously limit the movility of his fingers . but that dont turn him in a goof ball.. ;) even with the pain :p

You bigger issue is that you are unwilling to listen to what other ppls said and you sail the world with a god mentality that you can't be wrong.

If you are a clicker .. fix it.. is easy. practice practice practice ... keybind your actions and go to a dummy and PRACTICE PRACTICE.

I understand. Thanks for the advice. The issue isn't that the pain itself causes me to be a *******, as I recall when I posted my comments, I wasn't in any pain at all. The sub, occasionally, warps my emotions and compels me lash out and then not care about the consequences.

To earlier post, about pvping solo: I pvp'd solo mostly before I acted like a jerk, although it would be nice if I wasn't instantly targeted by the opposing team.

Why not send those people tells...

I'm ignored

Edited by leijae

I respect that you're trying to make up for the bs and harsh things you threw at others on this server, it takes a man to try and make up for actions that you didn't intend to have happen. However, the excuses that you provide for your actions do not make up for what or why you've said the things you said (the post maybe, but days after you're still trying to troll the thread and egg people on?)

Honestly in my eyes I feel like you're just trying to pull the sympathy card and say that because of an accident and medication that you've been using for the 10 years (or so) caused you to do the things you did and try to get us to feel sorry for you, and that to me is kinda inexcusable.

We all have our problems and I'd say that a few of the players on this server and game do take medication for whatever reasons they need to, but they don't act out on it or start calling others names because of this. I take medication for depression (hereditary) and some days I miss it and people can tell, but I still try to stay mature, respectful and try not to be apathetic or let my rage out on others because I feel bad without my medication as I feel anyone would if they were adult about it (I know depression and your disorder are two different fields but I feel the principle is the same.)

But hey, maybe this drug does make you spin out into a raging troll that doesn't think about the consequences of his actions before he posts. Maybe this is all an elaborate thought out apology to try and get us to feel some sympathy and forgive your actions because everyone has seen your true colours. But I for one, don't feel like this was an acceptable excuse and it doesn't sit well with me, but that's just me.

It's gonna be a looong road ahead of you though if you're gonna try to get the republic side to forgive and forget this mess. Some people sure will harbINGER a grudge. See what I did there?... guys? G-guys?...

One day last week I posted a very simple message that had exuded my feelings from a certain point in time perfectly. However, my feelings were illegitimate. (Explanation to follow after apology). My previous statements were not how I really feel about the (entire) community, and it's embarrassing.

Apology

First I want to say sorry to the Goof Troop, I misrepresented you in the grossest of ways, and for me personally that is unacceptable. You guys were kind enough to let me try out for your guild, then allowed me to join despite that my gear was only recruit. (Some guilds only let you in unless you have full war hero) . I don't expect a re-invite to the guild, I'm not asking for one. (After much deliberation, yes I am a clicker, but I've noticed that it's situational lol)

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to the entire PvP community on The Harbinger. What I said was hurtful, and I wouldn't want anyone saying those things about me or the people I spend time with.

My recent actions have got me gkicked from not just The Goof Troop on Harbinger, but also my lowby imp guild on Jedi Covenant. So, know that my anger wasn't only directed at you.

Explanation

I can't promise that my actions won't be repeated in the future. About 10 years ago, I had an accident (not the kind involved with a car) but one significant enough to mis-align two of the vertebrae in my back. From time to time the pain flares up to a point I am dependent on medication to subdue it. Suboxone, the medication I rely on, is a psyco-narcotic that sends me into an irritated rage or a deep depression (occasionaly). Why don't I just switch drugs? Because sub is the only pill I can keep down, the rest upset my stomach.

If you feel like accepting my apology, thank you. I don't know what I can do to make up for my actions. (Just ask the guys in Goof Troop, most of them will tell you that when I'm not doped up I'm actually a pretty decent person) For those that don't accept my apology, I completely understand. I don't know that I would be able to accept some random's excuse to troll, especially since it's the internet and this jerk (me) could be just lying to us cause he did something stupid. That decision is completely up to you.

So, this whole ordeal has embarrassed me enough that I'm going to be significantly limiting my time on the Harbinger, and on my lowby imp on Jedi Cov. Even my main guild noticed I was being terrible and asked me to log off (and after many insults and expletives I did). Luckily, they knew my situation and didn't gkick me. Truly, I hope the best of luck for the pvp guilds on Harbinger, and once again, I'm very sorry for my behavior toward you.

awwwwwwwwwww

Apology

Explanation

If I were you, I would either:

A: Disappear completely from this game and go play something else where you can re-do your image and basically start over.

B: go to a new server, start over, learn from what happened on this one, and try and not make the same mistakes.

C: Keep playing on this server. Hope you get into a guild that doesn't have someone who can read this thread in it, and get targeted every time in PVP by anyone associated with guilds you insulted.

That is my advice, but whatever you choose to do, good luck to you.

It takes character to admit an error then offer a public apology. We don't know each other, and it seems as though you took the word douchy to an entirely new level, but I respect an effort when I see it. Good luck to you.

-Jolly'o Goodshow

Edited by Sowwy