Too many Eastern RP servers suggests RP community too spread out?

Soullen

Hi again all.

Second thread on this page already, I feel like I'm spamming.

But is anyone else worried about the Eastern RP community being too spread out due to the number of RP servers available?

I'm on Ebon Hawk, and have not seen any hints of an RP community yet. (Just by looking at guilds and mannerisms of players).

I'm kind of hoping they do a few server merges to keep us Eastern players a little closer together, much like the Western guys!

What do you all think?

Edited by Soullen

Well last night when I checked server status around 1030 pm eastern, every RP server was either very heavy or full which led me to believe they will actually have to add more servers. I did knowtice this morning that they did add another RP-PvP East coast server since the one east coast server (Jung Ma) has usually been full once people are off work since day two.

Sometime today I will probally get in to play finally, and the two servers I like are already in the full category by time I would normally get off work makes me hope they open a fresh server. Otherwise a que time I will see at night and play time in the morning when others finally sleep.

Part of the problem is you're jumping the gun too soon. I'd rather wait until release to make that call. I would be compelled to agree with you but only so many people got in on day 1, so many on Day 2, and now we're at -4.

Yeah. No doubt my friend. :-) I'm not trying to be negative by any means!