Are we the most powerful force user in the galaxy now?

that_Spartan_IV

Vitiate and his family are all dead, and we've basically risen to the top of our respective classes (force users, I mean)

So just how powerful are we now? Who else is at our level that's still alive? Satele Shan, Empress Acina, and Darth Malgus come to mind, but we've already beaten Malgus (granted he's probably had some boosts from Acina's tampering)

After all we've went through? I'd imagine so, it really depends though as in KOTFE your connection to the force is told to be stronger thanks to Valkorion... does that effect remains? And have you learned to use it in more effective ways regardless of alignment? Does your connection to the Machine Gods affect you positively as far as force power is concerned, as you're told to "Blah blah blah consume their power yadah yadah become a god yourself".

Vitiate and his family are all dead, and we've basically risen to the top of our respective classes (force users, I mean)

So just how powerful are we now? Who else is at our level that's still alive? Satele Shan, Empress Acina, and Darth Malgus come to mind, but we've already beaten Malgus (granted he's probably had some boosts from Acina's tampering)

Well depends on what side you took in Iokath, for a lot of my characters that sided with the Republic,

Acina is dead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe our "Force User" Characters are, "Among the Best". There's always This person is good at this aspect, that person consistently wins by....., simply Luck sometimes. Luke was third in a challenge of 3 and he was saved by the 2 of 3 (to live on to be the winner) (The #1 was in-fact the first to die). The Term "Best" in itself is Fleetingly Ambiguous. We rose to the top of the groups and beat the bad guys; that's about how I see it.