Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best sith assassin tank tionese set item combos

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best sith assassin tank tionese set item combos

shadowsjudgement
03.30.2013 , 08:59 PM | #1
Ok so i'm a lvl 50 sith assassin tank with my tionese commendations. I LOVE the look of the force wielder thing, and not the thing made for a sith assassin. What combo of items should i use from the sith assassin and force wielder sets to be good? only thing that is a must is the chest is gonna be force wielder, everything else can be colored the same as chest. Also, i don't particularly like the sith assassin head... Looks ugly in my opinion. The thing that's really a problem for me is the set bonuses. So what combos of items from both sets should i use?

Just to clarify, i am a TANK and dislike the sith assassin tionese item looks.
Thanks

ChewyYui
03.30.2013 , 09:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowsjudgement View Post
Ok so i'm a lvl 50 sith assassin tank with my tionese commendations. I LOVE the look of the force wielder thing, and not the thing made for a sith assassin. What combo of items should i use from the sith assassin and force wielder sets to be good? only thing that is a must is the chest is gonna be force wielder, everything else can be colored the same as chest. Also, i don't particularly like the sith assassin head... Looks ugly in my opinion. The thing that's really a problem for me is the set bonuses. So what combos of items from both sets should i use?

Just to clarify, i am a TANK and dislike the sith assassin tionese item looks.
Thanks
Buy them, put the mods into an Orange shell you like. Get the Survivor gear, that's the tanking set.
The Progenitor - The Alteric Legacy - Kira-chan

shadowsjudgement
03.30.2013 , 09:24 PM | #3
nononono i want the purple ones made for sith sorcs. I hate the survivor gear looks. What im asking is what combos of survivor gear/mystic gear can i mix for good tanking stats and still look like i have a mystic set on (sorc)?
Do you understand?

hunterraaze
03.30.2013 , 09:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowsjudgement View Post
nononono i want the purple ones made for sith sorcs. I hate the survivor gear looks. What im asking is what combos of survivor gear/mystic gear can i mix for good tanking stats and still look like i have a mystic set on (sorc)?
Do you understand?
Do you understand? The survivor armor has the stats you need to play a successful Assassin tank. If you decide to wear any of the mystic over survivor, you will be seriously gimping yourself, and no one will want to group with you. What you are going to have to do, is start off with the survivor gear, and then unlock the mystic. After that, place the survivor mods into the mystic shells.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia
Click here to give me free stuff! (And you too I guess)