Eternal Championship Skip rounds

Batwer

I would like to have a terminal where you can switch to any round. Then you do not have to go through the entire EC, if you just want to practice. That whole, of course, without rewards.

I would add one condition: you have to have, on that character, finished all the preceding rounds. (e.g. you've done rounds 1-5 on a character: you may skip to any round up to and including round 6, but not 7-10.)

I don't know, EC has not been adjusted to the gear you can get now and I have made a few videos already on how you can beat EC with 230 gear and a rank 1 companion. You are able to practice the fights you cannot pass over and over so I really do not see any point of the Devs going back to EC to change stuff.

I would add one condition: you have to have, on that character, finished all the preceding rounds. (e.g. you've done rounds 1-5 on a character: you may skip to any round up to and including round 6, but not 7-10.)

This would be perfect. It is boring, and time-consuming, to have to do the first few rounds over again just to get to the one you really need practice on.

I'm not sure how much extra coding it would take, but the game already tracks a lot of info about individual characters, this shouldn't be too hard to add in.

I don't know, EC has not been adjusted to the gear you can get now and I have made a few videos already on how you can beat EC with 230 gear and a rank 1 companion. You are able to practice the fights you cannot pass over and over so I really do not see any point of the Devs going back to EC to change stuff.

Not everyone wants to play the same content over and over again for hours. This would let you do (for example) rounds 1 to 4 one, take a break to run a FP or something, and then return to EC and start at round 5.

Not everyone wants to play the same content over and over again for hours. This would let you do (for example) rounds 1 to 4 one, take a break to run a FP or something, and then return to EC and start at round 5.

I don't think the "skip rounds" feature should permit you to *advance* the championship. If you want to get rewards for being an eternal champion, you should start from the beginning. I see this as a "practice" system, so you can refine your technique against a round that you find hard.

If I could only play rounds that I've already attempted through the normal play mode, that would be fine.

However, I'd like to be able to keep progressing past that point, too. It takes me a long time to get up to the final fights, so it feels incredibly grindy. (Yes, I know some people bust through the whole thing in short order, but that's not me with my lag.)

Please enable to choose us rounds for practising. I'm not able to finish EC with my alts, despite 248 gear and level 50 companions. There is always one fight which causes me a headache. And because by the time I get there, I already rushed through 5, 7 or more even 9 boring fights, I give up quickly, because it's just too mindnumbing.

Let us practise rounds individually. No rewards needed (not that the EC rewards are special anyway).

Please enable to choose us rounds for practising. I'm not able to finish EC with my alts, despite 248 gear and level 50 companions. There is always one fight which causes me a headache. And because by the time I get there, I already rushed through 5, 7 or more even 9 boring fights, I give up quickly, because it's just too mindnumbing.

Let us practise rounds individually. No rewards needed (not that the EC rewards are special anyway).

That's exactly what I want. Should not be a problem to do something like that. :D