Mails from GTN, without buyer name and item name/credits I put

ShieldProtection

so I did put some items to sale on GTN, when someone buys them I get mails saying "Someone purchased the item you put on sale on gtn you will get your credits in one hour" that someone is not a name, it is actual Someone, so whats up with that? it is somekind privacy protector? GTN mails says nothing about the item I put and the credits I will receive in less than one hour, I also noticed that "someone" purchased things suddenly, like 7-8 items under 2-3 seconds, it is from GTN by the way, it is official gtn thing, when I right click the name of the mail there is "report" and "ignore sender" but they are passive cant click so its official SWTOR mail,

so can I ask please why the buyer hides his/her name? I don't even remember the name of the item I put for sale there is no name or credits information on gtn mail.

*****I can actually click that "ignore sender" button but its says "Galactic Trade Network does not exists"

Edited by ShieldProtection

This always happens after maintenance, as a result of maintenance. It's nothing to do with the buyer. I'm surprised you haven't noticed it before.

Oh good, I was concerned, thanks for letting me know, I usually instantly get the credits from mails by clicking the box at very above to get them all (instead one by one) so I never notice the names,

thanks