Can I recover my deleted alt?

TGaP_Andrey

I suppose TechSupport is on vacation until... Don't know, but I guess I will receive reply from them not very soon.

So I have a dilemma right now.

I have deleted my alt, that was created for testing customization tools for my new main. And I bought for him Master's Datacron which should be send to my new main after I done with testing. I don't like, when I have more than one character, so... So, when I was about to create my new main, I've just deleted alt automatically, as I usually do. And I've completely forgot to sent Datacron from his inventory to my new main. So now I've just lost a fricking 2000 cartel coins. In the blink of an eye.

I've created a ticket for TechSup, where I beg them to restore my char, so I could retrieve my Datacron.

But now I understand that there is the Christmas and other holydays right dammit now. And TechSupport will be unavailable for a long-long time. I ****ed up completely.

So I want to know. Should I wait for them to answer me or it is really hopeless case and I should just buy a new Datacron? :(

Edited by TGaP_Andrey

ffs :t_frown:

That was the most painful **** up for the months.

It's okay when you buy something and understand that you don't like it - you should try most things yourself to properly judge them.

But when you absolutely know that you want that, you need that and then lose it due to some stupid decision - duuuuh! :rak_04:

CS can and will restore deleted characters, but it will take a week even under normal circumstances. Obviously the CS guys want to enjoy their holidays as well, and even if there is a skeleton staff, a character restore will have low priority. Edited by Mubrak

I suppose TechSupport is on vacation until... Don't know, but I guess I will receive reply from them not very soon.

So I have a dilemma right now.

I have deleted my alt, that was created for testing customization tools for my new main. And I bought for him Master's Datacron which should be send to my new main after I done with testing. I don't like, when I have more than one character, so... So, when I was about to create my new main, I've just deleted alt automatically, as I usually do. And I've completely forgot to sent Datacron from his inventory to my new main. So now I've just lost a fricking 2000 cartel coins. In the blink of an eye.

I've created a ticket for TechSup, where I beg them to restore my char, so I could retrieve my Datacron.

But now I understand that there is the Christmas and other holydays right dammit now. And TechSupport will be unavailable for a long-long time. I ****ed up completely.

So I want to know. Should I wait for them to answer me or it is really hopeless case and I should just buy a new Datacron? :(

Here's a format used for speeding up the process of restoration of a character

SCOOBY - CHARACTER RESTORATION REQUEST

Hello,

I accidently delete character that had a lot of items form packs in the inventory. I would be very grateful if you could restore it for me.

Character name:

Level:

Class:

Server:

Date of delete:

Thanks in advance.

feel free to edit for your convenience to suit what is required in the italics

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Gian from Customer Service.

Since my ticket is closed now, I don't know how to thank you other way, so I put it here.

Many thanks for your help with my issue and don't worry, I'm patient and totally okay with the time of responce. The only thing that matters is the result. :)