Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Naga Macro Help

CheechMacho
04.03.2013 , 03:21 PM | #1
I need help. Just got the Razer Naga with Synapse 2.0. Besides sucking worse than usual as I try to learn my new mouse and my new lvl 50, I figured I would try to do a very simple Macro.

I'm trying to set up Force Leap and then Cloak of Pain.

Can anyone help me? I've set it up like this... Num 2 is my leap. F1 is Cloak of Pain

Num 2
.050 sec delay (default)
Num 2
050 sec delay
F1
050 sec delay
F1

Then I mapped it to my Num 2 on my Naga. Right now, I just get the Force Leap but CoP doesnt activate.

Please help a noob out.

Also, I'm sure someone will jump on here and say Macros are against ToS and they are not.

Thanks.
Cheechie - Sorcerer - 55, Machoman - Operative - 55, Slicce - Maurader - 55, Dwade - Powertech - 55

Valdrius
04.06.2013 , 04:53 AM | #2
Do you get any messages displayed when you try it, because waiting 1/20th of a second for force leap to finish isn't long enough.

-Holmes
04.06.2013 , 04:56 AM | #3
Click on record macro, execute the move, then end recording.

If you want exact timings, remember that you need to allow for Global cooldown.

So it would be
Press LEAPBUTTONGOESHERE
Depress LEAPBUTTONGOESHERE
1.2 Delay
Press CLOAKBUTTONGOESHERE
Depress CLOAKBUTTONGOESHERE

If you experience delays on numerous occasions(lag spikes) set your Ability Action Queue Window higher. (Preferences > Controls > Combat)

Still, I didn't think that someone would need to macro a leap+cop

EDIT: You can make the delay between Key Down and Key Up smaller, but if you shorten the Delay on the leap, you need to increase it after Key Up NUM2.
So the time between Key Down NUM2(Leap) and Key Down F1(CoP) needs to be close to the global cooldown(with the margin of error minimized by Action Queue Window.)
From memory, and correct me if wrong, Global Cooldown is 1.5s.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

stephenalandavie
04.15.2013 , 08:39 PM | #4
correct me if i am wrong but i think cloak of pain can be used outside of the GCD like resilience