HELLBENT will train you for Ops! (pubside guild)

Cinnders

HELLBENT is an active social raiding community. What does that mean? It means we like to do just about everything in the game….Operations, PVP, Starfighter, Flashpoints and Conquest. We have several teams, some looking for new members (see below for details) and we have a weekly HM training run that is open to all guild members (with some gear requirements). We also have many social members who don’t join us for Ops, but like to join us for all the other aspects of the game. We do weekly guild events for conquest (we love those shiny mats and rewards) and often do Guild Raffles giving away prizes and credits.

Our community is geared for the over 18 crowd because we can be inappropriate and there will definitely be some curse words thrown around. We are accepting all new members as long as they are 18+ years old and have at least one toon at level 65 (all level alts are welcome as well).

Our current needs for Ops are:

#WeShoot First needs a geared and experienced Healer ready for HM content (HM Dxun is on the agenda) and 2 DPS. Experience is defined by how skilled you are with your class and if you have at least some HM experience. Raid days are Tues/Weds @ 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm EST.

The Extradinary Journey of Mr. Pink's Force Pulling Friendly Jawas needs an experienced Healer and DPS. This team is progressing through HM Ravagers (Master Blaster) and HM Dxun. It's made up of mostly real life Vets. They would prefer another Vet, but will accept any skilled player who loves to raid. Raid days are Fri/Sat at 8:45 pm to 11:45 EST.

Wookie Mistakes (our HM training team) needs a few more of any role and any level of experience. This team has a sign up sheet and isn’t a set team. Experienced raiders pick up the slack of the missing spots. Requirements to participate are: Must be a Hellbent member, be in Starparse, be in voice, have a mic and be item level 306 geared. No raiding experience is necessary. Raid days are every other Wed or Friday 7:30pm to 10pm EST.

How do you become a member of Hellbent or get more information? For our raiding schedule, go to our website at https://www.hellbentguild.org/. You can apply on the website, but the best way to get an invite to the guild is to contact any Hellbent member in game and ask to speak to an officer.

Edited by Cinnders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Semi-experienced Commando Healer looking for a Fri/Sat night group of individuals to pull HM/NiM content. Not particularly interested in being on a “training team” if you know what I mean. I’m ready to pull competitive content and pull my weight. Also would prefer a steady group that doesn’t have to sub players every week.

If y’all have anything. My Discord is Kyle#5202

Thank you.