RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

Good Evening,

I just want to inform you ( especially players on "Lord Calipho" ) that the RP-PvP Server "Lord Calypho" will have no transfer destination at the transfers coming 12th of June.

We just figured out the problem in the German forums, and we got an official answer.

It's not possible to transfer between different-type servers - it's just problematic because in the EU ( FR / GB / DE ) we only have 3 RP-PvP servers, each per region - and this RP-PvP servers ( all of them are nearly "dead" servers ) will have no option in the server transfers.

It's just a post to inform you players, especially those ones playing on "Lord Calypho".

What do you think about this illogical step BioWare takes in eliminating "dead servers"?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was chatting about this in another thread, what they should do is give guys on the 3 RP/PVP EU language servers the option to transfer either to a RP/PVE server or to a PVP server of the same language.

I think the solution is an easy one.

EA should just remove the RP-PVP designation and make it a normal PvP server.

Then, these servers could be included in the standard PvP server consolidations.

Problem solved.

ok, now I'm really pissed. What's this about? 20 people on fleet at primetime on friday! Let us transfer to regular PvP servers! I really don't care about RP at this point.

Give us transfer or I'm leaving this game and my whole guild too.

Edited by Drom

They should just stick you guys onto the PvE server if it exists.

No real difference in server types given the way this game works, but people on PvP servers are much less likely to RP with you than are PvE players.

Just my $.02... (sorry, my .02 Euros!)

They should just stick you guys onto the PvE server if it exists.

No real difference in server types given the way this game works, but people on PvP servers are much less likely to RP with you than are PvE players.

Just my $.02... (sorry, my .02 Euros!)

nah, Lord Calypho is PvP server. No RP there. Bioware doesn't care about any name policy or chat bubbles.

The German CM's told us they will adress the problem, but we should not expect any transfers from / to the RP-PvP right now.

It's a bit ridiculous because you just could remove the RP from the servers cause there is no restriction, moderation or something else specifying these servers as RP...

Give us transfer or I'm leaving this game and my whole guild too.

I am in his guild and nearly Legacy level 40 with 4 lvl 50 characters. If Lord Calypho will stay at it's current state I am LEEEAVING this game :) sorry.... seriousely this is pathetic....

Malgat

The German CM's told us they will adress the problem, but we should not expect any transfers from / to the RP-PvP right now.

It's a bit ridiculous because you just could remove the RP from the servers cause there is no restriction, moderation or something else specifying these servers as RP...

Thanks for information, at least Germany cares about their customers. English section is just dead to community.

And yes, it is ridiculous. We are waiting for transfers for months and now this. :mad:

Thanks for information, at least Germany cares about their customers. English section is just dead to community.

And yes, it is ridiculous. We are waiting for transfers for months and now this. :mad:

Don't be jealous, I think French and German communities are the "least cared" ones - lol.

Oh dear, this is really bad news. :(

I've been on Lord Calypho since early access. There was a time where the server was HEAVY/FULL but we're down to around 20 people at prime time.

I got all my characters there and to be honest, if they don't allow anyone to transfer onto our server and they don't allow us to transfer away from it... mmh. I'd probably quit as well. :(

Oh, and should you give us an option at some point, please allow us to go onto PVP servers. Thank you.

Edited by syntxerr

THIS! i am in this guild too and i did unsub few days ago just to give you a hint guys...

Incredible, this is how bussines companies rule the world, you don't complain they ignore you completely, you complain then they mark you as VIP or they ban you if you represent just 15$

We shoult know already the list of servers they intend to allow transfers from to. If I am not allowed to move for free from my server I will unsub, I still have time to do it since my 6 month sub will end on August.

This news is kinda shocking tbh, I can understand not having transfers to an RP-PVP server but not allowing transfers off it? that I don't understand, I don't RP and chose and RP server mainly to avoid the crap-retard names you inevitably get with MMO's, but I am more then willing to sacrifice it for some more people to play with/against.

Then, these servers could be included in the standard PvP server consolidations.

Problem solved.

Not really mate, RP players are a very different breed to straight PVP players, RP servers typically have much stricter naming policies as well

Problem solved.

This^ Of course I believe that they are just not going to shove on the matter and PO their playerbase. I have never rolled on any of the RP servers but this ****** me right off if this is how they are going to handle it. If they aren't going to let me switch server types because I want to the least they could do is allow it for someone who needs it. The game is not an MMO by any means or even remotely close to it on the RP servers.

... flabbergasted. The stupidity of BioWare is sometimes baffling.

This is there way of muscling a select group into paying for transfers. They knew they could get it from those that would continue to play on the RP servers...

This is there way of muscling a select group into paying for transfers. They knew they could get it from those that would continue to play on the RP servers...

No mate that is a tinfoil hat theory, all this does is highlight the fact that BW are just winging it and that they really do not have people with relevant experience heading up some of this stuff. That is why it is best just to highlight potential issues and post them on the forum with a minimum amount of hyperbole so at least the information is there if they choose to acknowledge it.