Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deception Twin Surge

Maxitrac
02.03.2019 , 04:13 AM | #1
Not sure if someone has made this post already but come 6.0 what are people’s thoughts on this skill, personally I don’t like it, I hate when it procs, simply due to the fact that it eats a reckless stacks, and in a few instances pushed something before it being ready causeing a very close pull. I would like to see this removed from the game come 6.0 and have ball Lightning’s bass damage increased to balance out for the lack of twin surge.
Thoughts?
28/31 Nim/MM 5.0
<Paramount> | <Sniper Science> | <Lightning Masters> | <One Eighth>
https://lightningmasters-guild.enjin.com/sales

Rion_Starkiller
02.05.2019 , 12:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxitrac View Post
Not sure if someone has made this post already but come 6.0 what are people’s thoughts on this skill, personally I don’t like it, I hate when it procs, simply due to the fact that it eats a reckless stacks, and in a few instances pushed something before it being ready causeing a very close pull. I would like to see this removed from the game come 6.0 and have ball Lightning’s bass damage increased to balance out for the lack of twin surge.
Thoughts?
I think they have tried to remove a lot of RNG procs from abilities over the years. Not sure why this one has remained. Remove it, imo.

It fits with Lightning Sorc's Shock though... because a lot of their abilities are RNG procs.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(Ö,,,,Ö)(\/) ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

TheDramaKing
02.22.2019 , 08:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxitrac View Post
Thoughts?
I totally agree. That's also a general problem with Sin: too much RNG.
RNG on his Deflection dcd (50% dodge chance from melee and ranged attack), RNG on Surge Charge, RNG on Twin Surge, RNG on Entropic Field (that grants a stack of 3% DR when you deal a critical damage) and last but not least RNG on Maul positioning due to the amazing combination of d-synq and the possibility to use Maul from every position. Allowing you to use your set autocrit for the crazy amount of ~15k damage from front, where other burst classes like Marksmanship, Fury, Advanced Prototype, Arsenal and even Concealment hit for 25+k no matter where you stand.