Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay PvPositive!

olagatonjedi
08.19.2017 , 11:07 AM | #121
I was pleasantly surprised to do my daily (every toon -10 total) queue in ranked yesterday to check the gardening of Makeb, to make sure that Bioware is keeping up with the horticulture. And I typically run anywhere from 2 to 4 visits at a time to account for possible variables. Seems Makeb is still doing well at this time.

#PvPositive

Eastiano
09.11.2017 , 07:37 AM | #122
Actually have a positive rating after some team ranked last night, how's that for pvpositive bois n grills!

Banderal
09.11.2017 , 08:52 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post
Actually have a positive rating after some team ranked last night, how's that for pvpositive bois n grills!
Grats!

BTW - I only have this to say about your sig... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94pBlA4n7U

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

Eastiano
09.12.2017 , 04:27 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Grats!

BTW - I only have this to say about your sig... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94pBlA4n7U
Nice song!

Eastiano
11.19.2019 , 04:47 PM | #125
Sooooo, 6.0 and what’s good about pvp atm? I’d say gearing is slightly better than it has been and tacticals and setbonus gear make for some interesting tailoring to your playstyle.
I’ll be happier to try things out in the coming weeks tho as I gear alts and get my laptop fixed, playing on an old pc sux maaaaan.
I really wanna play oper heals again just seems theres so much damage output, will be a real challenge in arena...

TrixxieTriss
11.19.2019 , 08:59 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post
Hey guys! There's so much negativity surrounding pvp as of late it seems that the community only seems to be vocal regarding bad stuffs, be it haxors, cheat/wintraders, low population, premades, ranked rewards the list goes on...

Anyway I digest,

The point of this thread is to inject a bit of positivity into the pvpquation in an effort to bring balance to the force.
I'll be updating this with tales of encouragement I encounter ingame, I also urge others to share any positive stories/experiences or aspects of pvp by posting here! 😁

So cmon guys, spread a lil love ❤️
Nearly 4 years later and we are still here and things are 10x worse. Are we all masochists?

Eastiano
11.20.2019 , 07:30 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Nearly 4 years later and we are still here and things are 10x worse. Are we all masochists?
I guess we are haha! I know I miss lots of peeps from the game but understand why they have moved on, I consider myself lucky to have met a handful of players and call them my friends so that’s a positive I guess!

Nerf rl premades lol 😂

sharkfishman
11.20.2019 , 04:40 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
"Anyway, I digest..."

This thread was worth bringing back just for that line alone.

Thank you for that.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Rion_Starkiller
11.20.2019 , 04:48 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by sharkfishman View Post
"Anyway, I digest..."

This thread was worth bringing back just for that line alone.

Thank you for that.
I can't believe I have never seen this thread. Two gems: "Anyway, I digest..." and #staypvpositive
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(Ö,,,,Ö)(\/) ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Eastiano
11.21.2019 , 03:23 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
I can't believe I have never seen this thread. Two gems: "Anyway, I digest..." and #staypvpositive
Please, you give me too little credit 😅

Zapp Brannigan quotes ftw xd